"You need to calm down, Zayn." It was Jenny.

"Where is she now?" Another angry voice asked. Liam.

"She's..."

I entered the door and all eyes were on me. I suddenly felt like a prey who is going to be eaten by these predators. Zayn was fuming. I could see his face going red.

"Where were you Katherine?" He asked. His voice pitches lower than normal and extremely dangerous.

"I.. I had gone to meet a friend." I replied holding onto my belly.

"He's your friend now? From when? When did that happen?"

"Zayn, stop. We can do this another time please." Jenny was pleading him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"I'm talking about the man who hurt you, who caused you pain. The man that you were scared of." He said.

The pain triggered again and I started falling down clutching my belly. Harry held me and Zayn helped too, worry flashing in his eyes. They helped me settle on my bed as I winced. The pain subsided as usual.

"Are you taking the medicines on time?" Zayn asked. His eyes were suddenly soft and his voice gentle. He was holding my hand. Jenny was in full doctor mode checking for my pulse and then put her stethoscope on my belly. I nodded as an answer to Zayn's question.

"Jenny?"

"Yeah? Is there anything else? Is the pain intensified?  You need to tell me if anything's making you uncomfortable."  She replied frowning.

"You need to tell me what's going on?" I wanted an answer. Why would she go all 'doctor' on me when I get such pains?

"It's normal, Kate. Everything is fine. It's just, you're my sister so I'm worried more than usual."

"I never said it was abnormal, did I?"

"I'm sorry. What?" She raised her eyebrows.

"The truth, Jennifer. I want the truth."  I said.

She looked at Zayn and then at me. She took a deep breath.

"You have a neoplasia in your endometrium and..."

"English, Jenny!" Liam sighed impatiently. Jenny blabbers medical terms when nervous. Weird!

"Well, you have a tumour in your uterus. And I can remove it only when the baby is out." She started fidgeting with her fingers and I sat up immediately.

"Look at me, Jenny!" I held her arm and forced her to look at me. "Is the baby safe?"

"You need to calm down. Trust me you both are safe." She said.

"Now that you've said this makes me to not believe that we both are safe. Why did you hide this from me? From Zayn? We deserve to know this, right?" I was disappointed. I looked away from everyone.

"I knew!" Zayn said, my eyes going wide with surprise.

Zayn was watching me with worry but I was upset that I was kept in dark when it involved me.

"Since four months." Zayn replied.

"FOUR MONTHS? FOUR MONTHS AND YOU'RE TELLING THIS NOW?" I shouted. Ofcourse I was angry at him, at everyone.

"It was for your own good, Kate." Avy said.

"Don't try to cover it up, Avy. I know what's good for me." I replied back.

"Open your ears and listen to me very carefully, Jennifer. No matter what happens, you are saving the baby."

"But..."

I cut her off.

"This is my final decision. The baby is mine. Its in my uterus.  This is my body. So I get to decide what I want to do with it. You save the baby."

"That is my baby too. I can't lose you,  Kate." Zayn said tightening his grip on my hand.

"You won't. I'm here." I tapped the spot where his heart is. "You take care of the baby after me. I'll be with you. Always."

Zayn's eyes were glassy as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. Jenny looked at me, helpless.

"I'll try to save you." She hugged me. "There's a chance that you both will be safe. I promise you there is still chance."

"And I'm not gonna help Zayn to raise your son. I want you here."  She shook her head, holding both of my hands and I laughed.

"Kate, you were..."

Zayn cut off Liam. "Not now Liam." He shook his head.

"Yes, let him speak." I said.

"Why did you go to meet Chris? You know how he is. He threatened you at your wedding." Liam spoke up.

"Trust me, Liam. He's changed." I said.

"Kate, nobody changes that fast!" He sighed running his hands through his hair.

"You have to meet him. I'm serious he's changed." I don't why am I defending him but I feel like.

"You're not meeting that guy henceforth!"  Zayn said in a voice that screamed authority.

"Zayn..."

"That's final, Kate." He said looking me in the eyes and he was dead serious. I huffed and looked at Niall, Louis and then Harry. All of them turned their eyes away from me. The girls were helpless too. Why isn't anyone ready to believe me?

Everybody went out while Zayn remained with me. He was giving me a cold shoulder because he's still upset with me. I was lying on his chest, his body radiating heat.

"We have to go back soon!" He said. His hands were at his either sides. I looked up at him and he was looking straight ahead.

"Why? I thought you'll wait. It's only a month now Zayn. I need you. Seth needs you." I sighed.

His eyes turned to me, his brows raised.

"Seth?" He had a small smile on which melted my heart a little.

"Yeah. I like it. I won't name him unless you agree. Do you have any other names?"

"Seth's fine!" He nodded rubbing my back. "And we'll be in the UK so I'll be there nearby." He said. I couldn't let him go upset. I need to do something.

"Zayn, please don't be upset. I promise he's changed. And I just needed a change so I met him. Nothing else happened. And Oliver was with me so you don't have to worry."

"Kate, you know what happened back then. I don't want a repeat of that now. We're going to have a baby together." He placed his palm on my belly and the baby moved making his presence known to his father. I saw a smile on his lips as if he's happy the baby recognises his touch.

"See, Seth agrees!" He smirked and kissed my belly.

I would have to make them believe he's changed for the best. He's a good man now.

Hola guys! I hope y'all are good.
I feel so happy for Zayn for his new song but I cannot help feel sorry for Louis. He's lost the most important person in his life, his mum.
I'm so proud of him for being strong. He had the guts to perform in front of thousands of people for his mum.
I know the Tomlinson-Deakin family is going through a hard time. May the almighty give them all the strength they need.
All the love
~Shiv