Apologising

Kate's P.O.V.
Chris and Samantha had called me to the park near my house. It was a ten minute drive. Zayn had strictly restricted me from driving so it was a must to take Oliver with me. He's been very loyal to Zayn, one of my reasons not to trust him. I can't tell any of the girls to drop me off because they all knew. So that leaves me to Oliver.

Oliver drived me to the park. He opened the door so I could get down.

"You can drive around until I call you." I said.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you." He replied politely closing the door.

They both were sitting on a bench and I could see Phoebe playing on the slides.

"Oh look the devil's here." Chris said while they both stood up.

"We pretty well know who the devil here is, don't we?" I smirked as they chuckled. They both hugged me as I sat down with them.

"How are you?" Samantha asked looking up at me.

"Seems good to me, though. Look at her face. She's glowing!" Chris exclaimed.

"Shut your crap, Christian. Nobody asked you. Don't you know the pain that I'm going through? I wish the baby would come out soon. I'm tired already!" I sighed.

"I understand, Kate. You can rant about it all you want. But the moment you see your son, you'll think that it was worth it. Its such a beautiful thing you know, being a mother." She said looking at Phoebe.

"The feeling when you know that the tiny little thing you're holding in your hands is your baby. Its a sign of you and your husband's love for each other. The first cry you hear, you'll be satisfied because you know that he's alive." Her voice trembled a bit. I saw Chris holding her hand.

"I'm sorry I got carried away. Its just.. It feels like time goes by too fast. Its like I just held this tiny little Phoebe yesterday. And look at her now, 5 years old." She wiped a single tear off of her face.

"Kate!" Phoebe shouted excitedly from a distance as she ran over to us.

"Hi Phoebe!" I smiled down at her.

She put her hands on my tummy.

"Hey baby. How are you doing?" She talked to the baby. He kicked hearing her voice. She talked a bit more.

"Hey a quick question." I said. "Did your tummy hurt when you were pregnant? I mean I get this excruciating pain on my left side. It goes away though but still."

"No honey, but if its that serious you should go to the doctor."

"There's a doctor in the house. What are you talking about?" I chuckled.

"Really? Who?"

"Dr. Jennifer Horan. MBBS, MD, MS Gynaecology!" I said proudly.

"Oh my god! I didn't know this. We've lost contact for so many years."

I nodded.

"I should go before they send a search party after me. Its getting pretty late too." I said looking at the surroundings.

"Yeah. Take care." Chris said as they got up. "Call me if you need anything. I mean it, Katie."

"That really means a lot!" I smiled as I hugged them. Phoebe said goodbye to the baby and hugged me too.

I got home and I could already hear the chaos going on inside. The boys are back so soon? The chaos was not merry, it was an angry chaos.

"She knew. She knew he's danger. Why would she go to meet him?" An angry voice boomed in the living room. He was so loud. Is Zayn talking about me?