Oh yes!

Kate's P.O.V.
"Mrs. Malik?" I looked at the receptionist and walked towards her. She handed me my reports and without opening them I exited the hospital. I sat in my car deciding on when to open the reports when my phone went off.

"Yes Zayn!"

"Kate, where are you?" He asked, worry laced in his voice.

"I'm in the car. On the way to home." I replied non-chalantly.

"Are you talking while driving?" He asked getting a bit panicked.

"No no. No, Zayn."

"Oh okay come back soon and drive safe. Love you." He said and my heart felt warm, hearing his soothing voice.

"Love you too." I replied as I hung up.

God this is going to be difficult. Why is this system in our body? Why are there complications in our life?

I parked my car in the driveway and was welcomed by a delicious aroma of food. I opened the door to see my husband cooking.

"Umm Zayn! Did I tell you how much I love you." I sniffed and went in the kitchen and damn he was shirtless.

He gave out a throaty chuckle as he stirred the ingredients in the container.

"You're just the best you know that?" I whispered, kissing his shoulders and hugging him tight from behind.

He twirled around and snaked his arm around my waist while touched my nose with the other. I crinkled my eyes at his gesture.

"I know love. And only the best gets the best!" He roamed his thumb on my lower lip after which he gently placed a kiss on my lip. He pulled me closer to him than I already was and I deepened the kiss.

After the dinner, I helped Zayn with the dishes and showered. I was reading a book with Zayn on the other side of the bed when I heard a noise.

Zayn! He had my report and he was reading what was written on the envelope. His eyebrows were knitted together. My eyes widened and I snatched it from him.

"What are you doing?" We said together.

My heart skyrocketed with the fear of my report.

"What?" Again we said it together.

"Okay!" I breathed. "Zayn you're not supposed to invade anyone's privacy."

"Privacy? You have a private life? I thought we are one." He frowned obviously surprised by my 'Private life'

"No I mean these are reports of my patient and he won't like if anyone other than me looks at it." I said clutching my reports tightly.

Patient. Seriously Kate! This is the best you've got? Well I'm dissapointed.

"Well you have a patient whose name is Katherine Malik?" He smirked.

Oh shit! He probably saw my name through the plastic on the envelope. Caught! Zayn will you stop smirking please? You don't even know how badly I wanna throw that smirk off of your face.

"Well..."

Well what?

"You're gonna give it to me right now at this moment." He said in his so called authoritative tone. I obliged and handed the reports to him. He started opening the envelope.

I'm scared. Scared that it would be positive. Scared that my life's or better our life's gonna change if it is. I don't even know whether I'm ready or not.

"You're..." Zayn looked at me as if he had seen a ghost and I started fiddling with my fingers.

"You mean?" I uttered to which he nodded.