10. The Black Zone

Zacznij od początku

Dream continued from Chapter 6 (Cubiporter)

So with those terms and conditions we hoped into the Cubiporter. As soon as we closed it, It started to move. We entered inside the black zone it was eerily silent the only sound we heard were the smooth movement of the Cubiporter on the rails. We felt like travelling in a train. Suddenly a thud was heard, followed by many thuds around the Cubiporter. We heard a static followed by Sonia's voice she said, " Guys, be careful those are the Black zone guys trying to lure you out. You guys want to see them?" We said, " Yes" Which we would soon regret. She said, " Now press that Big Yellow Button written as invisibility. I am very sure that's the only Big Yellow button over there. Be careful not only you, but they can also see you if you press that button." We pressed that button without thinking twice and was shocked to see the Cubiporter disappear. It was like we both were floating, surrounded by nothing to keep us away from that evil zone. We hugged each other when we heard the 'Thump' again. Now we could see an invisible layer around us in the shape of Cubiporter. Another clear glass scenario. We could see hands thumping against the glass with full force in order to break it. We don't mind it.

Suddenly all the hands surrounding us disappeared, replaced by eyes Red in colour in various sizes

Suddenly all the hands surrounding us disappeared, replaced by eyes Red in colour in various sizes. All we could see were red coloured eyes surrounding us from all sides. I know you guys wonder how could we see through the darkness right? We are provided with a special power to see in darkness just like the nocturnal animals. Perks of dying on a full moon day, that's all I can say now.

One point of time we saw a child with cracks all over his skin calling out to us saying, ' Help me' We weren't able to hear him but we could sense he was saying help me.

I was about to reach out to him when we heard Soniya shouting, " No Abhi

I was about to reach out to him when we heard Soniya shouting, " No Abhi.. No Sid, don't he is not a human being look at him carefully." We looked carefully at him, his eyes suddenly turned green in colour and all those cracks disappeared. He grew taller and taller above our transport and thumped strongly. We thought we were dead and later thought we are already dead. But nothing happened to our Cubiporter. Soniya said, " Do you guys want to hear what he wants to say?" We looked at each other and thought, 'If we say no, there is no way we are going to know who is he.' So we said. "Yes." She said, " Now Sid press that Big blue button over there." (I know your doubts not all buttons are big that's the reason she keeps on saying Big this and big that.) We pressed that button and was able to see something like an ear come out from both sides of our Cubiporter it looked like Elephant ears. The next moment we heard sounds of high frequency unbearable to our ears. Soniya had to type a message on our screen to tell us to wear a headphone like thing that was kept there. We both wore it and we heard what he said, " YOU STUPID'S THINK YOU CAN DESTROY HER? NO YOU CAN'T SHE IS MEANT TO DESTROY OTHERS! I WILL FINISH YOU OFF." Saying this he was hitting us with great force we only had a small impact like someone tried to move us that's all. Sid asked, " What did he mean by that?" We saw a white light passing through him and we never saw him. Soniya asked the same question as Sid, " What does he mean by that? He never said that to anyone. He always says I am the greatest demon of all here, no one can defeat me. We will pass the white light through him (Not an ordinary light) he will fall down it was fun all the time." Suddenly she panicked and was about to say something but lost our connection we heard a beautiful singing voice.

A/N : This is the girl, imagine her

Both myself and Sid turned our heads towards that voice. We both saw a beautiful girl in the middle of the place our transport stopped all of a sudden that is when I realized I stopped it. We both kept our eyes fixed on that beautiful girl she was singing so beautifully we weren't able to take our eyes off her. She stopped singing and both of us clapped till our hands were paining. I started the Cubiporter we were about to leave she suddenly changed in front of our eyes. I was shocked to the core to see her change to something like that I looked at Sid he was equally shocked too. Each and every strand of her hair was transformed to a tentacle, Teeth's every tooth was pointed her eyes were White in colour.

 Slowly two more eyes formed on her face, followed by more eyes all around her face, was fully covered with eyes and near her neck we could see her teeth pointed teeth ready to devour anything in sight

 Slowly two more eyes formed on her face, followed by more eyes all around her face, was fully covered with eyes and near her neck we could see her teeth pointed teeth ready to devour anything in sight. She turned back, I think to show us even she can see from behind, the back of her head was also covered with eyes it was like she can see in all 360 degrees. We gasped in horror, that's when something unexpected happened. She disappeared from our eye sight we were relieved, but lights inside Cubiporter flickered for a second. We heard a voice calling us, we slowly turned back terrified towards that direction to face her before us. Now her face was only with two eyes, she spoke, " How can you guys escape from my grip? You weren't mesmerized enough to open the hatch for me so I myself got in." She laughed it was ear piercing sound we both bent down and clutched our ears. She continued to laugh, we both felt unbearable pain throughout our body. We only had a single thought, 'Open the hatch and run.' It was repeated in our heads so loudly that we weren't thinking straight. Sid was about to open the hatch using his hands, I went towards the control board to press that Big Red button to open the hatch when I saw a message on the screen saying. Abhi, your Pragya loves you a lot and tell that idiot I love him please come back guys. That's when reality strikes I remembered what she said,

FB...

Soniya said," It's for your safety guys, Never ever open the hatch whatever may happen. For instance, you will feel like a pure soul is in the black zone or one of the evil one is inside the Cubiporter. All these are just illusions created to make you open the Cubiporter so don't do it."

Now...

I thought about my love, all the confusions in my brain were cleared I no longer heard her pain inflicting laughter. I went near Sid and said, "Soniya loves you bro be strong." He also came back to his old self. She was no longer inside she was struck to our transport and was shouting, "No............. How can you do this?" We drove past her now we gained contact with Soniya and she said, " So you guys got my last message right? I am so thankful that somehow that last message reached you guys. Now pull the reverse gear and come back that's it, enough for today." We went back to our White Zone got out from the Cubiporter. Soniya ran towards Sid and hugged him tight, then started showering him with kisses all over his face. Sid tapped her and pointed towards me both were embarrassed to face me. I said, " It's ok stuffs like this happens a lot." Soniya said, " What were you guys doing? Stopping the vehicle, all of a sudden? But I am surprised you guys weren't mesmerized, you were only inflicted with pain. We lost many of our people to her, she ate them alive. She is popularly called as 'The Mermaid of the Black Zone'. She can lure only the male, hence we named her so." Sid asked her, " Why wasn't she able to lure us?" Vishal appeared in front of us and said, " People who are loved cannot be lured by her. You both are lucky to be loved and Soniya can I speak with you for a moment?"