ME?! HOST CLUB?!

"W-what?!", I replied with a face of fear.
"Yep yep yep!", Tamiki said cheerfully.
"He would make a good addition to the Host Club", Kyoya added while pushing up his glasses.
"He would be the cute shy type!", the short blond exclaimed causing me to blush.
"Haha yeah!", the twins said in unison as Haruhi just sighed and facepalmed.
"W-wait!! D-don't I get a-a choice in this?!!", I said rather loudly while Tamiki just ignored me.
"Then it's settled, (Y/n) is officially part of the Ouran High school Host Club!", Tamiki said smiling as I started to tear up.
"n-no..", I quietly said as the twins put their arms around me, "Y-yep!", they said mocking my stutter as I started to tear up when the short blond boy punched the twins causing them to pass out as I gasped not expecting that from him.
"Are you okay?", the little boy asked in the cutest voice ever.i felt tears coming down my face as the boy stared at me with concern and I came to the realization I was crying so I quickly wiped my tear and stared back at him.
"I-I'm better n-now", I said with a small smile as he smiled back with a big smile.
"My name is Honey, do you wanna eat sweets with me?", he asked. My face brightened up.
"S-sweets?", I questioned cutely making the host club blush. Honey smiled and grabbed my hand, making me blush, pulling me to a table with many many sweets. I smiled big as Honey handed me a (f/f) cake while he took a strawberry cake. I smiled as I took a bite.
"T-thank you H-Honey-senpai", I said smiling while continuing to eat. He smiled back.
"It's no problem, (y/n)", he said as we smiled at each other and finished our cakes. I was about to say something when the bell ringing telling us lunch was over and we were to head to class.
"B-bye Honey-senpai", I said smiling as I waved and walked to class when I felt a hand grab mine. I turned around to see it was Honey as I looked a him with a confused look. He blushed the smiled at me.
"Bye (y/n) hope to eat sweets with you again!", he said happily as he let go and I smiled and nodded then turned around and started walking to class.
I made it to my class and took a seat by a widow. Somebody had sat next to me but I was looking out the window not caring to look.
"Hey", a deep voice said plainly. I glanced in their direction to see it was someone from the Host Club. . .the one that stood close to Honey-senpai. For some reason this thought made you upset but you smiled shyly at the brute.
"H-hello. .i didn't c-catch your name a-at the c-club", I said politely. He kept a straight face.
"My name is Mori",he said as he stared at me. . .as if he were looking for something deep inside me. He must have noticed I noticed and he quickly looked in a different direction. I tried to think of something to say to break the silence but I didn't know what.
"U-um are you a-and Honey-senpai r-related?", I questioned thinking it was a stupid question but it was all I had.
"No, but I love him..like family" Mori said not making eye contact. I looked at him for a while questioning why he paused the way he did when I noticed he was looking at me from the corner of his eye with a small blush on his face, barely noticeable but I notice many things. A blush spread across my face embarrassed at what I did as I quickly looked down at my desk.
The teacher came in and I sighed with relief. I looked back out the window as I sighed again. I can't believe in I'm the Host Club I thought, a bit upset I didn't get a choice. I'm gonna die in that Club. Why would they put me in it? I'm not attractive, smart, strong, sweet, or a bad boy type. None of the girls would ever request me anyway. . .wait. .its because I'm the president's son that's the only reason why they want me in their Club. I started to tear up. I was upset, sad, angry. I just wanted to go home now.
"Riiinnnng!!", the bell went off scaring me so much I jumped up in the air my hand over my heart breathing loudly as I looked around at all the people staring at me and I started to blush. Everyone started laughing and I blushed even more, grabbing my stuff and running out of the class.i sighed I can't believe I just made such a fool of myself.
I continued on my day going from class to class when school finally ended. I smiled and happily strolled out of school. I saw Jerry and my sisters in our car as I walked over through the paparazzi as I had my own paparazzi following me and hurried into the car as Jerry drove off.
"How was your day, (y/n)?", Jerry and my sisters all asked in unison causing everyone to laugh.
I shrugged my shoulders.
"Wasn't too shabby", I said smiling a little making everyone else smile. We arrived home and my mom greeted us as we all went inside except Jerry as he drove off somewhere.
"Where's dad?", my sister, Jenny asked.
"He won't be home for a while but all of you go upstairs and wash off while I make dinner", mom said as we all obeyed while she and the maid went to the kitchen. I went to my room changing out of my uniform and took a shower the changing into some black joggers with a dark gray shirt, then went into the bathroom and washed my face. I stared into the mirror staring into my own eyes thinking when Sugar ran into my room breaking me from my thoughts as I bent down to pick her up and went downstairs seeing my sisters in the kitchen with my mom talking with her. I walked in, smiling, just listening to their conversation and about how their day went.
"Alright, everyone to the table dinner is ready", my mom said smiling. We all went to the table and proceeded to eat our delicious dinner as I went up stairs and laid in my bed, slowly dozing off while petting Sugar thinking about the Host Club and how tomorrow might go but u smiled when I fell asleep thinking about Honey-senpai.

(Info chapter next js gonna tell y'all bout your sisters in this story n give u the basic info)