Escaping

Jack

I lunged onto the big sheep, kicking  him on his face.

"Brandon DO SOMETHING!" Shouted Laura.

"I have a better idea, you do something!" I replied, Knocking the sheep to the ground.

"Don't move, ZPD" Judy said.

"Judy report into the station now, there's no signal here."

"I'm not leaving!"

"Could we stop all this chatting because you two are going to die." Laura said snickering.

"I don't think so"

Laura was a tough bunny alright, but a skilled one? Avoiding all her hits, I grabbed a rope from the curtains. Judy was busy with the sheep, knocking him to the ground now. Laura wouldn't give up easily, so why not use that powder I received from agencies. The powder was called BP which means blinding powder. It makes the animal get affected by, making them get color blind and headaches.
Throwing it her face I used the rope to tie her. The powder spread around the room as fog.

"You stupid living creature, what have you done to me!"

"It's called giving you mercy. Don't worry it only lasts about 5 minutes. Now if you excuse me." I said, turning to were Judy had been, still holding onto the rabbit.
It was hard to see around all the powder.

"Ha Haha"

"What's so funny now Laura! Where's Judy! Talk Now."

"Really you think I'm Laura. She and Brandon left. Laura just send me here to trick you."

Anger came into me. How could I have been tricked by Laura again! I will not let her do this...not again. I searched around the building to see if there were any traces of Judy. Nothing left...only a broken floor board.
I jumped into the hole from the floor. Under there was a tunnel. The tunnel led to several more tunnels.
I had to go look for both but, I first have to head to the station.

"You're coming with me."

"Who said so. Leave me here to die, I don't mind."

"If you come, you won't be stuck in jail for long."

"Don't care because you know what?  Either way you'll be too late and JUDY WILL DIE." She said cackling

Without thinking I spilled all the powder on her. Burning her eyes.

"Ahh get it off me" she screamed.

There's no time left I need to get signal to call into the station. I drove as fast as I could. Not knowing what would happen. One thing I knew is that, this wouldn't be easy for Laura.

                             Judy

Rain Forest District

Where am I?

I couldn't remember anything. The only thing I could remember was being at a building. I looked around the room. It was dark, the only light coming in was from the window of the door. I tried to stand but noticed my legs were chained to the walls.

Oh sweet cheese and crackers, what do I do.

Well You can just stay here and give up.

No I never give up!

Now let me think.

Pulling...wasn't helping to get the chains off me. I sat there, not knowing what to do.

"This won't end well." I whispered to myself. I heard screams from inside the building. Something suddenly bumbed against the door. My body froze in fear. Nothing could be heard anymore.
My ears twitched up. I heard a noise from up the ventilation and, saw a young wolf  kit. He had brown fur and a...scar on his cheek. The kit didn't look like a threat. I noticed he was wearing a police uniform costume.
Made me remember when I was 9 years old. The wolf  had a crooked sharp piece of iron in his hands. Something looked familiar from the wolf.

"Judy Hopps I can't believe it." He said coming down to hug me.

"Hi um..."

"Ryan, I can't believe it...your my idol, wait you need to get out now!"

"Both of us have to. Why are you here anyways?" I said using the iron to hit the chains.

"My brother Brian takes care of me. Two weeks ago he had went savage.  Those bandits are trying to capture him. They already found two animals. I saw them before, chasing my brother...so I followed them. I ended up finding their secret hideout, this old hotel. I came in and saw two tigers. There were guards on the lookout. I went in the ventilation and came by this room and...and" Ryan said, taking a breath from all his talking.

"Wait your brother is Brian Fisher?" I said now free from the chains.

"Yes now let's go!" Ryan said, not wanting to talk anymore.

I looked up and saw a rope hanging. Quickly as a cheetah Ryan climbed up the rope.
One Thing for sure is, he would become a police someday. I climbed up the rope just to hear the door open.
Quickly , I shut the wall paper on the ventilation.

"Judy Hopps are you up" Laura said.

I heard a scream of frustration coming from Laura. Ignoring the screams, I kept on going. Soon I could feel we were outside. With a push me and Ryan fell to the ground. We ran until there was a small pipe in sight. Ryan went in. I looked inside the pipe.
There was no way I would be a able to go in. Ryan turned around.

"Come on let's go."

"Sorry Ryan, I don't fit. You'll have to go on without me." I said, worried he might get lost.

"What will I do now?"

"Go to the police station and find my partner. It shouldn't take long, since he's the only other bunny cop."

Ryan took orders and left.
I was left alone. I ran far as possible away from the building.

It was very cold. I stopped and collapsed to the ground. There was no path leading back to the city. Suddenly it started to rain. I walked...until I found a burrow. It didn't look like a burrow I lived in ...it looked more like a den.

I turned around slowly to see it...standing right in front of me.

Sorry for not posting. Next chapter will be exciting, since a special mammal will appear.