The Beginning

Judy

"Hopps to my office now."

It has been a week since me and Jack Savage had solved the case of the night howlers. We had been getting lots of cheers from our fellow policies friends. Especially ClawHauser, he has been saying lots of stuff about me and Jack Savage. Right now I was running to cheif Bogo's office. I knew I was going to be in some sort of trouble for being late.
Quick as I could I opened the door and hopped into the room.

"Reporting for *pant* duty sir."

I hadn't noticed Jack was in the room, so I tried to act professional as I could.

"Take a seat Hopps."

" Judy,the cheif has made the decision of granting you to make me, your partner."

I could not believe it. Me and my friend being partners, not to mention he was my inspiration to become a police officer.

"YES I ACEPPT ! I mean, I would be honored to have Jack Savage as my partner cheif."

"Very well Hopps. You and Savage have the weekend off so farewell."

At Judy's apartment

This was going to be great. Me and agent Savage partners.
I was heading into my apartment when I heard the news from my neighbors.

"Hey Rabbit I wouldn't be you if I went to the rain forest "

"The rain forest why ?"

"Stop scaring her would yah"

"I'm just saying the truth bro"

"I don't care you hear me , so shut up"

"No YOU shut up !"

"YOU SHUT UP"

"You SHUT UP"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP"

With that I went to sleep, thinking about what my neighbors had said.

Why not go into the rain forest?

This is my first story okay. I will try to post one or two chapters per days.