Criminals On The Lose

Jack Savage

I couldn't stop thinking of her...Judy. She understands me as well as I understand her. Since the day we met, I felt something I hadn't felt around any other female bunny. Could she be more than my partner. I shook my thoughts, and instead focused to were I was driving to.

"Jack, we've been driving around all Tundra Town and still haven't found Stella the polar bear." Judy said.

"You don't have to worry, were here."

The place we were was at an abandoned fish store. The perfect place to find a hungry polar bear.

                             Judy

We went into the store. When we opened the door, immediately scratches appeared on the walls. Stella must of had a reason to be all mad to break everything. There was no clue of the polar bear. I noticed Jack had something in his paws.

"Jack did you find something?"

"Sheep wool...someone was here before us. Let's check upstairs, maybe there's something that reveals who this wool belongs to."

"Way ahead of you." I said from upstairs.

There were two rooms, both locked. There has to be a way in. I touched the doors, one was cold. I looked around until I found some keys.

"Judy you open that one, I'll open the cold one."

I opened the door, it was just an old bedroom. What caught my eye was... there was blood on the closet. Taking a deep breath, I opened the closest door to find a gun. The gun was not loaded, well not anymore.

"Whoa Jack you should come check this out quick."

"We gotta tell cheif Bogo. I found Stella but..."

"But what?"

"Stella is dead."

"Oh no...it's all my fault!"I said a tear running down my face.

"No it's not. Someone must of killed her for a reason."

"Someone's coming." I whispered.

"To the freezer NOW!"

( The freezer is the other room)

We waited in the cold freezer. I could hear footsteps coming upstairs. There was a small hole in the freezer, I peeked through it. I saw 2 animals, one for sure was a sheep, the other looked like a bunny, a female bunny.
Jack didn't look cold but I sure did. Jack peeked through the hole, hearing what the animals were saying.

"Where is she Brandon!" Said the bunny.

"Hey take it easy now Laura. She's here okay." Said the sheep.

"Take it easy! Look there's a gun and blood all over the closet. How can you tell me to take it easy!!!"

"Okay I killed her but, the good thing is she isn't the animal."

"She better of not been. Now where's her dead body."

"In the freezer."

My heart started beating rapidly, knowing we would get caught. All of a sudden Jack grabbed my hand.

"Run to the car don't come for me." He whispered.

"No." I whispered back.

"I'll be fine Judy."

The door opened.

Again I repeat Judy will not like Jack Savage. Resides there's an evil side to him. Don't forget to comment if.you have a suggestion.