Melissa...FAILED?!

Melissa's P.O.V
Oh my gosh, now the teacher is going to give our results!! She is kind of different,I mean this college is kind of a bit different. Like, whoever doesn't pass, they DONOT give their report ! That's like a school to them!

The teacher is coming closer. 2 more left. 1 more.... 'Melissa.' She yells when I was looking down at the table. 'Yes,ma'm?' I say a bit crackly. She passes overbme and gives report card to Silvia. I mean,not mine. Her own one. Then a kind of knife stabs my heatt from inside.

'Ma'm, mine one??' I ask when tears drop from my eyes. 'Don't you know, that the students who fsil, don't get their report card?' She says and gives the roport cards to rest of the students.

I grab my bag-pack and run outside, out of the class room. 'Melissa, Melissa, wait!' Silvia yells from my back as I start running. 'Lisa!Lisa!!' Silvia screams. 'I run to our room and nreak down of tears on the floor. 'WHYY!!!' I scream and cry in layers like others do. I'm FAILED!

WHY WOULD THIS HAPPEN!!!!!! NO, IT COULD NOT HAPPEN! WHAT IS GOING ON!!

I know, short chapter...but yeah.. litteraly u knw what there r like 2 or 3 chappies left to end this book....it was just a piece of shit. Ik,ik...bye bye