//Blood\\

11-10-16~
'Melissa!Melissa,Wake up!' Silvia says while trying to make Melissa wake up. 'Lisa,Please!' Silvia says,again. 'We have a quick class today! Get up!!' Silvia says,again, again! 'NOOO!!!!' Melissa screams. 'Alright, I am going.The class will start at 8:15. And it's 7:45!!! I don't know about you!' Silvia says. 'I will get the notes from you...Ok?' Melissa says. 'Ok...Ugh!' Silvia says. Silvia packs her bagpack and grabs her phone, and runs to the door. Then, Runs to the stairs.

Silvia's P.O.V
I knock on the door and say 'May I come in,Please?'. 'Yea,Sure!' The teacher says. 'There' The teacher says while pointing the seat which is on the Third row, 4th bench. 'So,Students.Today we are-----(blah blah blah)

2 Hours later( spongebob style)

I get out of the class as we're done. I get some food from the canteen. Lord, Lisa missed it! I have to make something, She's definitely hungry!! I RUN to our room!!! 'Lisaaa' I say. 'Yea' she says while chewing a piece of gum. 'Aren't you hungry?' 'No...' she says and grabs her phone. 'Oh...'

______

Melissa gets a message from someone. As usual, her sister!

''Hey,Dear sistah!''
Melissa replies 'Hey' seen.
Her sister didn't reply.but the 'SEEN' status is up.
Melissa ignores it and she says ' Hey, Listen Silvi, I---' She stops when she sees that Silvia is not there where she was just a SECOND ago. Melissa gets shocked. She searches EVERYWHERE for Silvia in their room,She's not there. Melissa then thinks that she's down the stairs for food or anything. But, when she sits on her bed she sees Silvia. 'Silvi!' She says. 'Yea,What happened?' Silvia says. 'Where have you been??' 'Down the stairs,Well, for food.' Silvia says. 'But,You don't have any "food" in your hands...?' Melissa says with raising her left eye-brow. 'Umm....I then thought,not to buy anything... ' Silvia replies with a look like she just saw a ghost. 'Um...I have to go to the bathroom,Ok bye. ' Silvia says. 'Hey,Wait!' Melissa says. 'What's that on your lips?It seems like blood?' Melissa says. 'Um..No,I mean that's, that's lipstick...ya...' Silvia says. 'Ohh...Sorry' Melissa says. 'It's ok...' Silvia says. 'Hey,Hey,Hey,Hey!' Melissa says. 'Ya..Ah...what?' Silvia answers. 'What's that on your hands?? seems like blood?' 'It's... It's just like...Umm....Wait, I have to use the bathroom....Ok,Bye!'
'Alright,Then!'

What actually happened?