//Silvia's Evil Heart\\

Silvia's P.O.V
don't know....I guess, I should call Melissa... To tell her not to go to America... That would be boring without her in here... Well, She is my favourite!!! Love you Melissa, But I am also sorry... I know it is my fault but...What can I do...Right? I feel sad when I think like Veronica was about to write something to Lisa, But, For me....I am super sorry!!
Anyways... Oh, I got a notification from Wattpad...
'@StoryWriterSarah Started following you.'
Oh, Thanks. Let's check her account up! Oh, A horror story!! Called 'In The House' seems like spooky!
*Time Skip*
It is also super boring. Like there's a girl called Evaline and she killed all of the persons!! Like...Like a serial killer!Whoops! I am never going to follow her!!Eww!! Well, I have something called 'STUDIES' and I have to do that!! Let's do that!!! Well, Nope. I am going to be on Wattpad for a while because, It's boring right now, studying without Lisa. But, I also have to get on the 1st place...Alright....Umm...After....10 secs... 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10.. Well, Ok... Let's get started, Atleast now!!

Short update...I k.. I k.. Sorryyy

VAUUUU!!! I know you are NOT scared...but still,man!

Lol

Bye