Will you marry me?{chapter 22}

Genes pov:
Its been a year since me and y/n have been going out and I've known her ever since freshman year high school but the senior year I bullied her but it was only for 2 weeks but I fell in love with y/n now she is mine...I'm glad she is 21 and I'm 22 heh...I asked y/n if she wanted to start a family and I could tell in her face she wanted to start a family so today it's our 1 year anniversary of me and y/n of being a couple I'm gonna ask her to marry me I'm really nervous like what if she says no...well i told her brother my plan and I remember a pond that y/n back then in high school and its still there than irene we set up a little dinner there I told Aphmau and Katelyn to take her to the mall so I can have time set up and get the ring but they have to bring her by 6 pm and its 4 pm o irene help me....
Y/N Pov:
I spent the whole Aphmau and Katelyn at the mall we watched a movie and got clothes I bought a lot of clothes,i ran into a family a mom and a dad holding there little girl in his arms...I wish I was married...I love gene with all my heart I wish we were married...well enjoin life right now and see where it takes me it's was almost 6 it's 5:45 pm me and the girl when home but I saw my brother vylad "huh?...hey vylad what are you doing here?" I asked "oh your here come on i have to take you somewhere" he said grabbing my hand putting me into his car we drove to our old high school "go to your locker" vylad said and I as he told me to and I saw garroth " oh hey baby sister I have to show you something down memory lane" he said we walked down the old hall ways and we ended up outside of the school in the back he took me a bush and I saw zane "ok garroth I got it from here " zane said "huh?.." I said "remember this place y/n it's where we would hang out..heh anyways go someone or something is waiting for you" he said stepping out said of the way I entered and the ground was covered in roses it was the pond that I uses to come here when I was in high school I looked down I see gene with a roses by a table with food....
Genes pov:
There she was my girlfriend...I hope she says yes..."gene it's beautiful...did you do this for me?" she asked "yes i did this happy one year anniversary y/n" I said giving her the rose I pulled her chair out (oo~ so nice) for her "you didn't have to do this gene" she said tearing up "I had to I love to much" I said wiping her tears way we eat our food ok here it goes we dance for a couple mins "hey y/n i have a question" i said "what is it?" she said i got down on one knees and pulled out a box from my pocket and opens it "will you marry me?" I asked she covered her face with tears and she said.....
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
Huehuehue that's all my little apples hehe anyways CYA
~Emily~chan