His anger {chapter 11}

heyyyy and im sick and i hate being sick also i got my nails done and its kinda hard to type and its not my fault if they is a mistake ok xDDDD anyways -gets text- hhhhhmmmm -opens the text and its a picture of her and garroth kissing- KAWAII CHAN GGGRRRR....-ahem- hehehe LET THE STORY START

(Y/N) POV:

i peeked out of my house and i don't see gene...you feel something weird like if some has turn....shadow knight.....oh..no...you run around looking for gene "GENE!?!....GENE!?!" i was running and i ran into Laurance who also felt the weird energy "its him isn't...." laurance said "yea....can you please help me find him please" i said "fine" he said "THANK YOU" i said, we walked around looking for him and we felt the energy get stronger by sasha house.......oh...no.... me and laurance ran in to the bushes, we heard a girl scream and laurance and i ran into the house to see sasha in the cornered by...gene...Laurance turned shadow knight, laurance push me to the ground....he turned evil because of sasha, he picked me up by the neck and i couldn't breath, gene turned around and kicked laurance and i fell to the ground, laurance and gene were fighting, gene was able to knock out laurance but he turn around to face me, he hold me by the neck and i felt tears run down my face ".....g-gene...." i said he finally clam down and he let go of me and said "i-i'm...sorry...(y/n)?" i was standing up when it happened sasha stabbed me in my back and everything went black....

Gene's POV:

"(Y/N)!?!" i said as sasha stabbed her i kicked her and knocked her out i went to (y/n) and there was blood everywhere....i had to turn her shadow knight....i knew she wasn't gonna make it so i had to.. i picked her up and i ran to my house and i start giving her half of my energy a white and red light......