Chapter 1

Ninas P.O.V
- 'I can't believe I'm going back.' I said thinking to myself. I'm only 5 minutes to the set and my stomach feels like it has lions in it.

I'm nervous, Ian's gonna be there and we didn't exactly leave on a good note. I still love him.

---Flashback---
I walked into our house, I smiled, I got to see him after a long day of doing photo shoots.

I walked up stairs, knowing Ian was up there.

I walked into my room to only see Ian on top of Nicki Reed... in our bed.

They hadn't noticed me yet. I felt tears being to my eyes. I left. I didn't need to confront him. He's obviously happy.

I called Kat seeing if I could sleep over. There was a giant slumber party that night with all of the cast.

"Hey Kat." I said trying not to let her hear my sobs.

"Hey Nina!"

"Hey, can I come over tonight?" I asked.

"Yea!" Were all hear still!"
---End of Flash back---

I had tears in my eyes. That night was the worst night of my life. I never said bye to Ian.

I don't even think he knows that I saw him that night. I texted him, telling him that I didn't feel like dating anyone. That was A full on lie.

I arrived, I don't even want to see his cheating face right now. I can't wait to see Candice, and Kat, and Paul. I could go on and on.

I got out of my car. I didn't walk 4 feet before being pulled into a giant hug.

"NINA!" Paul had me in a bear hug. I smiled.

"Hi Paul."

"It's been so boring without you here. You know that?" I smiled.

"Hey, uh, is Ian gonna be here today?"

His smile instantly fell.

"Yea. Nina, he still doesn't even know why you left or broke up with him. He misses you."

"Yea, well last time I saw him... I don't really think he cares Paul." I frowned.

"Anyway! Everyone is waiting! Let's go!" He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"PAUL!" I screamed.

We were inside and I was enveloped into a giant group hug.

"NINA!" Kat screamed.

"I missed you!" Candice yelled.

"You're back!" Julie yelled. Everyone yelled super nice things. I didn't see Ian, I didn't really mind, but it did make me feel a little bad.

I walked to my trailer. It was the same on the outside. All my stickers and pictures.

I walked in to see Ian on my couch with his head in his hands looking down.

"Ian." I said sympathetically.

He shot his head up and locked eyes with me. He smiled a giant smile.

"Nina!" He yelled. He started walking towards me.

"Ian stop." I was sad. There was a desire in my gut to kiss him right here, right now, but I couldn't.

"Why did you leave."

"Like you care."

I started walking towards my room but he grabbed my wrist.

"Nina... did-did you see what Happened?"

Tears shot to my eyes.

"Maybe..." I couldn't hold back my tears.

"It was a dare. So I could get this for you for free."

He took a small square box out of his pocket and opened it. There was a blue diamond ring. Real diamond.

I looked in aww. "Ian..."

I looked up to be met with his lips. "Nina... I have missed you" *kiss* "so much."

I smiled to his lips.

We were now in bed, ripping each other's clothes off.

"Hey Nina we have to go rehe- oh! Omg! Sorry bye!"

I smiled and broke off. He was breathing heavy just staring at me.

"I'm gonna get dressed." I started to get up but was pulled back down to be kissed again.

"Now you can go." He said smiling.

I just rolled my eyes.

I walked out and heard Paul. "You need to give me my 50 bucks! There back together!" I watched stunned.

They knew more about myself then I did. I did love Ian. More then I could handle.