Little Secrets (Mai X Reader)

You really had to be happy for her. She finally found her prince charming, while she left you behind.

You had started loving her when she first came to this school. She was so shy. You thought it was cute.

"Hey (Your name)! Guess what!" She called happily. She probably got a letter from her father or something.

"What?" You smiled, amused by her giddiness.

"PBG and I are dating!" She grinned, blushing nervously. Your eye's widened.

"R-really?" You asked, not wanting to believe it.

"Yup! Why are you so surprised?" She huffed.

"No, it's just... I never thought you had it in you." You grinned at her. It broke your heart

"Haha, thanks (Your name)... For always being so supportive of me..." She ran off.

Hana was always so unconfident. So you always complimented her until she felt confident. It was little hypocritical of you to do that though. As a child, you were always told 'fake it 'til you make it'. You had none.

"(Your name)? Come on, you have to eat." Ian said sternly.

"We don't need you anymore thin than you already are." He put a hand on your shoulder.

"Which is still unhealthy." Caddy chimed in.

"Look, I don't feel well. Tell Miss Shizuka I'm sick." You pushed the tray away and stood up.

"(Your n-)" But it was too late. You were already out of the cafeteria. All eyes were on the Hidden Block table. Especially the Normal Boots table. They were clearly concerned over your sudden leave.

Jeff looked up from his tray, a sad look in her eyes.

"What are we gonna do with her?"

-----------------------

A knock on your door made you jump. You knew from that knock who it was. Anxiety bubbled up in your stomach. And all those bubbles seemed to pop painfully as you took steps to the door.

"Y-yeah?" You looked at the red-head and smiled nervously.

"I just wanted to let you know, I accept." She stroked your hand and walked away.

Hana started dating 3 months ago. You decided you had to get over her quickly. Then, you started having a crush on Mai. You told her about it a week ago. God, you were so happy when she accepted.

----------------

"You're much bubblier than you were a week ago." Ian noted as he stabbed his spaghetti with a spoon.

"Well, it's good, isn't it?" You huffed playfully.

You all ate your lunches happily. Everyone was happy. Everything seemed to be peaceful. Until, you heard:

"*CHOKE* WHAT!?"

You jumped and looked over at the Normal Boots table. They looked at you, then Mai, then at you again. You nodded.

"WOOH!" They all cheered, except for Shane. He gave you a thumbs up.

They went over to the Hidden Block table, pushing Mai forward.

"What's going on?" Jeff asked innocently.

You looked up only to see Mai above. She leaned down and your lips touched. You two kissed. Ian dropped his spoon. Jimmy spat out his drink. Mai pulled away. The rest sat still, not knowing how to react.

Until, Jimmy walked over to you. He gave you hug. The rest of the cafeteria still had no idea what was going on.

----------------------------------------

@Aphmaufan4life requested this. I appreciate it. Really. I didn't have the time to write at all lately. School work has been creeping up on me from every corner. So, if you still even like this book, thank you.