"Mr. Echizen?! Where you sleeping in my class again!" Shimizu hissed. I coughed covering my giggles, she looked like medusa, "Mr. Echizen, you will be reading the Romeo part while Ms. Gray will read the Juliet."

Ryoma and our eyes met before nodding at each other already having an idea in our heads.

We both stand up and face each other with a grin. We both place the book on our desk and closed it.

Taking a deep breath I open my mouth, "O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefoe art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name:" I pause making a bit more dramatic, "Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet." I smile, pating myself on the back mentally, I even added an old English accent to make it more dramatic.

"Mr. Shimizu should I read Romeo's thoughts or, just let Miss. Juliet continue?" Ryoma questioned as he eyed me when he said 'Miss Juliet'

The evil witch was still stunned by my AMAZING act couldn't properly talk. She gave me a nod telling me to continue.

I sigh, and close my eyes thinking about the next lines, pulling through my memories, 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy. Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part. Belonging to a man." Sighing dramatically I add emotion to my voice, "O, be some other name! What's in a name? That which we call a rose. By any other word would smell as sweet. So Romeo would, were he not Romeo called, Retain that dear perfection which he owes Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, And for that name, which is no part of thee. Take all myself."

I end it and looked at Ryoma telling him to continue. He lightly smirked at me before continuing the script, "I take thee at thy word. Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized. Henceforth I never will be Romeo." Ryoma huskily said making few of the girls sigh out and look at him dreamily.

Ryoma and I both knew we read Romeo and Juliet countless of times. Blame it on Rinko-obasan, from a young age she encouraged us to read Shakespeare. And Romeo and Juliet being my favorite one I read it so many times with Ryoma when we were younger, we have most of the parts memorized word from word.

"What man art thou that, thus bescreened in night, So stumblest on my counsel?" I questioned pretending to look around, the image of Juliet on her balcony popped into my head making a ghostly smile appear on my lips.

"By a name, I know not how to tell thee who I am. My name, dear saint, is hateful to myself. Because it is an enemy to thee. Had I it written, I would tear the word." Ryoma continued his amber eyes piercing through me. I couldn't help but notice how much his voice changed in six years, there wasn't any hint of the childishness left in his deep voice.

I opened my mouth to say the next line but a loud clap interrupted me.

"P-Please, sit down you two. W-wonderful job," Shimizu spoke in Japanese, as she glared at both of us.

Ryoma and I shared smirks before sitting back down, the witch probably regretted making us reading now!

=FLASHBACK ENDS=

I caught the paper that was aimed at my face and glared at Ryoma who was watching me. His eyes told everything, he wanted to talk. Sighing, out of annoyance, I give him a nod before looking back at the board where the witch stood.