"Hm, Sakuno said she was going as well with her friend, why don't you go with them?" The image of the teen with braided hair popped in my head.

"Ah! You mean Ryuzaki-chan?" I question thinking back to when I helped her couple of days ago.

"Yes, I've heard what you did for her, I'm very thankful for that," Ryuzaki-sensei smiled making me blush out of embarrassment and rub my neck.

"So, is it ok coach?" I ask with a hopeful look. Since I already promised I was going to An, I was going to go, whatever her answer was, but I just thought getting an approval might be a better idea than just skipping practice and getting punished.

"Yes, just please keep an eye on Sakuno, she tends to get lost a lot," Ryuzaki sighed shaking her head.

I grin happily and nod, "Leave it to me! I'll make sure Ryuzaki-chan stays with me!" suddenly the image of Ryoma getting mad popping in my mind made me frown, "By the way, if Ryoma asks where I am can you not tell? He'll probably drag me back over here,"

Fuji-senpai chuckled with Ryzaki-coach making me cock my head to the side with confusion,

"He's protective," Fuji chuckled showing off his too famous smile.

I nod, "Ryoma's always too protective, he wont let me out of his sight, especially when I'm around people!" I pout a bit as I look at the clock on the white wall of the classroom.

"Yumi-chan! I think you should get to class, you'll get in trouble!" Eiji chirped as he pushed me out of the door.

"Thanks senpai, coach! I own you guys!" I yelled as I walked out of the class with a smile.

At least I could mess practice without a punishment, I happily skipped back to my English class. One thing I forgot to do, tell Ryoma where I was going. And two, my English teacher doesn't really like me.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

BOLD-English

Regular-Japanese

I was unsuccessfully trying to ignore all the paper thrown at me from Ryoma. Not only did Ryoma keep bugging me, but the teacher Mrs. Shimizu just had to make where I was her business.

<<FLASHBACK<<

"Ms. Gray, why don't you share to us where you've been when you should have been in my class?" I grimaced lightly at her horrible pronunciation.

I give her my sweetest but fakest smile before handing her my excuse written on the paper. I watched as she scanned it, before nodding for me to sit down.

"Why don't we have Ms. Gray read for us, since she thinks she has enough knowledge that she could skip this class?" Shimizu gave me a sly smirk making me roll my eyes. Evil female witch.

Pulling out my text book and getting the page from one of the girls sitting in front of me I eyed what I was supposed to read out loud. I felt my lips twitch upward when I noticed it was Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. Something I've already read few years back for entertainment.

I opened my mouth to read adding the English accent but was interrupted by a loud yawn. I sweat drop when I see Ryoma stretching and rubbing his tired looking eyes.