A Conversation with the All-Powerful-OP Immortal

"I hope Mrs. Kerr whipped your butt!" Nancy yelled at him. Her white gotten down shirt was soaked, revealing a purple training bra.

"Who?" Kyle questioned.

"Our algebra teacher," she replied incredulously. "Duh!"

Before Kyle could say anything stupid, Grover walked up to them and asked what happened.

"He fainted," Percy replied with a smirk on his face. "Had some weird fake out about a demon math teacher. I found him asleep on the floor."

Grover gave Percy a disbelieving look and then turned to Kyle who proceeded to tell him what transpired before he fainted. When Kyle finished his description of the Fury, Grover looked to Percy who just shrugged in response.

LineBreak

School continued on as it did in Percy's last lifetime. No one remembered Mrs. Dodds and all thought that Mrs. Kerr had been their algebra teacher since Christmas. She was just as annoying as the last time she was there but this time Percy would catch her giving him calculating stares when she thought they were alone. She reminded him of someone, he just couldn't put his finger on it...

Kyle was even more annoying than Mrs. Kerr. He talked about how he had a vision of Hell and saw the end of the world. If he only knew how far from wrong he was... He told the story constantly. He changed things, added things, and even got some girls to ask if he was okay. Kyle was absorbing the attention like a soap sponge. Until all the attention disappeared when Percy ruined it by saying, "Maybe it was the magic mushrooms you ate?"

Percy didn't have any idea why, but he and Kyle were told not to return to Yancy next year.

The night before his Latin exam with Chiron, Percy had a dream about one of the last best memories he'd had.

Percy looked to his right to see Thalia's sleeping head on his shoulder. He never realized how adorable or cute or absolutely beautiful she was until now. A splash of freckles that spanned the length of her cheeks and her porcelain skin. Her electric blue eyes seemed to burn themselves into his memory.

Even though he was staring right at her he didn't notice she was awake until she spoke. "Hey," she whispered.

"H-hey," Percy stuttered, hoping to God that she didn't notice that he was previously staring at her perfect lips. "How did you sleep?"

She had fallen asleep on Percy's shoulder as they reminisced about old times and problems in both their lives. Percy fell asleep soon after pulling a blanket on her body, not sparing any for himself.

"Good," she answered while biting her lip. Thalia wouldn't meet his eyes and would stare at something under them. "How... how did you sleep?"

"Better than I have in a while," Percy admitted. Even though it had been cold that night, what Percy said was true. He had the best night's sleep since he was kidnapped by Hera. "Thank you. For being here."

Percy didn't notice that their faces were getting closer and closer but Thalia did. And she did nothing to stop it. She wanted it. Welcomed it. She had had a crush on Percy since the tree. All those fights they've had? It was just her trying to cope with being in love with her best friend's boyfriend.

They were hesitant at first when Percy realized what his body was doing for him. They were hesitant when their lips met. That was until they got a taste of each other. It was intoxicating. Percy's scent and his taste all in one package made Thalia's brain go in circles.

The kiss didn't last long as Thalia seemed to want more. She broke it and climbed on top of Percy, straddling him. Before they could initiate a more heated kiss there was a flash of silver light and Artemis stood there.