Chapter 6: Laurent Returns

After that night at the movies, Bella has been distraught with Jake. It seems he snapped at Mike for no reason and Bella was worried that he could be sick like the others. Then, she threw up all over the place...

We had to take care of Bella as she was sick with the stomach flu that has been going around. At least, help Charlie while he took care of her. He was grateful with our help since he didn't know how to cook soup. He was scared at first that we would probably catch it, but I assured him, there was little chance since we had our 'flu shots'. After Bella was better, she wouldn't stop calling Jacob. Billy claims that Jake was sick with mono, which is why it's taking a long time for him to get better, but I smell bullshit. It had to be time for his transformation. Like Embry. I couldn't help but think about what he said at the movie theater. I was so angry and hurt by his words. I didn't want to talk to him, or even see him, but Bella wanted to go see Jake and see what was going on with him.

(Kat's Outfit for the day)

(Oriel's Outfit for the day)

As I sat at on the couch with Oriel while she was on the phone, trying Jake again, but all she gotten was the message machine.

"Hey, uh, it's me again. I just... I'm sorry about what I said at the movie theater. I just wanted to hear your voice. So, no pressure. Jacob, please call me." She begs and hangs up the phone.

Just as she hung up, Charlie and Harry Clearwater comes down the stairs with their fishing gears. Bella leans on the desk, looking down with worry. Thinking about Jake. I felt terrible for her, but I knew Jake was trying to protect her. Charlie lets out a deep sigh as he places his lure box and rods down against the couch.

"Okay, we should be back around three." He trails off as Bella turns around, worry still filling her eyes. Charlie scratches his head and sighs, leaning closer, "Hey...Look, I don't have to go fishing today."

"Yes, you do." Harry states.

I couldn't help, but giggle with Oriel as Harry gave us a smirk.

"Yeah, you do. Go. What are you talking about?" Bella waves him off with a soft scoff, "Just be careful."

"I always am." Charlie says as he gathers his stuff and smiles at us. I send him a wave as he makes his way to the door, but Harry stops and turns towards Bella.