TROUBLE

Hey guys sorry I didn't update I've been so busy for the past months. Here's and update .

  / MAY POV: /

   I look up at Nick and I can't believe he just hit me.

  "I'm not going anywhere with you." I said pulling away from him. He turn to me.

"Who said you have a choice anyways get in the car and don't let me repeat myself. " he said opening the car door for me.

I look at the car for a second and back at him.
"No, my friend bring me here and I want to spend the rest of the night with him. " I said folding my arms like I'm a child.

Nick runs his hand through his hair and look at me mad.

  "Your cheating on me with some guy that's trying to use you?. " he said pointing to the club. I laugh at what he said I look up at him.

"Your not any different ." I said closing his car door and walking back to the club.

I was so close to open the door when my hair yank backwards and my back hit the car.

  "Nick let me go!." I said holding my hair which he was still had a good grip in.

"No since you don't want to listen to me I'll just have to take you by force." He said pulling the car door open and tossed me in. I was about to jump out but he hop in car quickly and start it and lock the doors and drove off.

  "Nick let me out right now!." I said banging on the car door.

  "Stop banging on my car door... I'm serious I don't play with my car. " He said looking at me in the rerview mirror.

  "What your gonna do hit me again!...I said yelling  which made him pull over.
I kept quiet once he came out and head over to my side of the car. I look up at him as he Yank open the car door. He pulled my leg making me lay down in the back seat. He climbed on top of me and slap me across the face hard.

  "Is that what you want?!." He yelled above me. I look up at him with tears in my eyes while the left side of my face was numb and I can't even feel it. I don't even dare to touch it.

We stared at each other for a second. Then I notice he leans down towards me.  He was about to kiss me but I push him away which was a wrong thing to do.

  "N..Nick get... Off me." I said trying not to cry. I try pulling his hands off me.
He get off me and drag me out the car by my hair. I fell on someone drive thru.

He close his car door and grab me by my arm hard. He walk to the door and pulled out a keys and unlock the door and pull me in. I look at Nick and my surrounding.

  "What am I doing here in your place?." I said eyeing him.

He look down at me and smile at me.

"I'm here to have fun." he said pulling his tie loose. I look down to the floor and look back up at him shock. I stand on my feet and face him.

  "Nick stop I wanna go home." I said
Pushing pass him.

  He grab my hand holding me tight.

"Let me go Nick and stop all of this." I said yanking my hand out his.

  "Now, don't start with this bullshit and listen to me and stop talking back to me and do as what I say. " he said pulling me closer to him so close that I can actually image what his body look like with no clothes.

"Nick, let me go now!" I yelled. He sigh and push me down hard to the floor and climb on top of me.

   "You wanna be rude? okay, when I'm done you'll learn some respect.

He lean down and kiss me and go down to my neck.
I shove on his chest.

"Nick please...just stop.." I said gently trying not to sob out loud.

He ignored what I said and continue to kiss down to my chest.

"Please stop.." I repeat while looking up at the ceiling feeling embarrassed looking at him. Then suddenly sadness was outrun by anger.

I look down at Nick and push him hard off me which made his stop instantly.

  " keep your fvcking hands off me.!" I said getting to my feet and run down the hall. I turn the corner when I heard him scream my name. I quickly ran in a room it was pretty dark. I quickly feel the wall trying to feel the switch but I never did. I gently went across the room and feel the wall and I finally found the switch I turn it on.

"Don't move." I turn around and saw Nick at the door pointing a gun at me. I look at him shock and bad thoughts flash through my head if he pulls the trigger.

"Nick don't point that at me." I said feeling my breath less in.

"Get on the bed." He said still pointing the gun at me. I look at him then to the bed. I climb on the bed gently still looking at him.

  "Now lay down." He gesture with the gun. I lay down as he said. I didn't realize I was shaking and frightened out my of mind. My heart was racing, everything just feel not real. This only happens in movies and I never thought someone will actually point a gun at me ever in my life. I felt my warm tears slide down my left cheeks. I felt the bed sink as I look at Nick climbing over me.

"Now will you do as what I say.?" He said grinning.
I nod my head.

"Unbuttoned your shirt." He said.

  "Nick please don't do this to me." I said as more tears run down my face.

  "WHAT DID I SAY!." He said waving the gun in my face. I sob even more and loud

  "Nick please dont." I said looking at the gun inches near my face.

"Listen to what the fvck I said or my bed will be covered in your blood." He said.

"NO NICK I CANT!." I yelled closing my eye. I gasp as I heard the gunshot....

HEY GUY'S I hope you enjoy this chapter I will update asap if im not busy sorry for keeping you guys waiting how rude of me but I will undate soon again.

Please comment and vote also SHARE!