DONT BE MAD

May:POV

I open my eye's to see Nick right hand in the air. By the hole in the ceiling I know he shot it up in the air. As my heart continue to rapidly beat fast I look towards Nick blurry face as my warm tears slide down my cheeks.

"Next time you pull something like that, I won't be aiming for the ceiling next time." He said climbing off of me. I sit up on the bed and wipe away my tears with my back hand. I look over my shoulders to see Nick put his gun in his drawer. I look away when he turn to face me. 

I felt something hitting my arm. "Go take a shower you stink of alcohol." I look at the clothes he throw me. I took it up and look at it and back at him. He look at me like I didn't hear what he said. I got up and head towards the bathroom I close the door and strip and head in the shower I turn the faucet and stand in the shower. I don't see the reason for taking a shower.....I don't smell... I didn't even drink so much alcohol to make myself reak of it. I just use a body wash and rinse off and step out. I Wrap the towel around me and slip on the clothes Nick gave me.

I head out the bathroom and Nick was laying on the bed staring at the hole in the wall. Probably thinking about how he's gonna pay for it. I fully close the bathroom door to grab his attention which work because he stand up and walk over to me inches away from my face.

"You smell much better." He said walking to his closet.

"Where is my clothes?." I Asked hoping he would give it back to me also I really like it.

He turn around and face me then smile.
  "I threw it out." He said turning around and continue to search through his closet.

"Why would you do that, I just got that!" I said raising my voice.

He stop what he's doing and turn to face me. "I dont want you wearing something like that around anyone, plus that guy hands were all over it." He said pulling out a box.

  "It wasn't even a dress that shows to much!" I said  running my hands through my hair.

  "I dont give a fuck!." He said loud making me jump in the process.

He open the box and pull out a smaller box and open it to grab out a necklace with a flower on it with a black hole in the middle. He walk over to me.

  "Lift up your hair." He said holding the Necklace in my face.

  "Why?" I said folding my arms. He look at me and put his arm down and point a finger at me.

  "Dont fuckin play stupid with me, I can easily go back in my drawer and pull the gun back out if thats what you want.!" He said looking in both my eyes. I just roll my eye and pull up my hair for this idiot.

He wrap the necklaces around me and clip it close and pull away looking at me and the Necklace.

"Whats this for?" I ask lifting it up and look at it.

"Its a tracker." He said putting away the box.

I drop the necklaces on my chest and look at him in disbelief.

"What is wrong with you? Why the hell are you putting a tracker device on me.!" I said try to take the Necklace off without poping it.

Nick saw me and pull away my hand away from it.

"Dont ever take this off, it allows me to keep a track on where your going special when guys are round." He said grabing his keys.

"Lets go." He said walking through his room door. I follow behide him and exit his house. I hop in his car same time he did and he drove me back home(aka) Zack house which he didn't know of.