WHAT!

N/A

May POV:

Oh f√ck...

"May, where were you when this happened?" Addy said still looking up at the house in disbelief.

"I just took a quick stop to the store I left..shit! My phone" I said dropping the bags of food and running up to the house.

"Excuse me, Ma'am you can't go in were looking for evidence right now" the officer stop me.

"But I left my phone in there and I have all my stuff in there that I need!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry but no, no one can go in right now and we don't want no one touching anything that can ruin the evidence" he said pushing on my chest.

(Have you ever had this one person pushing you but there hands are on your bust)

"Dammit!" I turn around to walk back to Addy only to see Zack walking towards me but he stop and scan me up and down then turn to Addy.

They talked for awhile then she smile a little then they hug I read her lips but the only thing I catch was 'thank you' then he turn away and walk to his car and just sat there.

I walked up to Addy but glace a little at Zack before approaching her.

"What just happen between you to?" I ask Looking over to Zack again he look back at me then look away I look up at Addy for answers.

She dug through her purse and pulled out and 100 dollor bill and hand it to me.

"Well Zack offer me to let you stay with him until things get settle and the money is to buy yourself some clothes I know it's not enough but that's all I have for now." She said giving me a apologic smile.

"Are you serious Addy! I can't stay with him plus he's mad at me don't forget he has a perverted older brother" I said pulling on her arm and whining like a little baby.

"I-I'm sorry-

"No no no I'm not staying with him!" I yelled to the max.

Her right hand swing and slap me across the face.

"Don't raise your voice at me shit! Ever since mom died I have been so stress out for taking care of you at least appreciate what I do for you!" She said pointing at me.

I felt tears dripping down my face.

I turn around about to run when I bump into Zack as his arm wrap around me and his hand rub my back.

"Alright that's enough" he spoke pulling me to his car.

As we enter the car I just went to the back seat and lay down as Zack slam the door shut.

He went back to go get something and came back and put it in the front seat and start the engine and drove away to his place.

*******************
*******************

I woke up in a empty room only there is a computer on the left side.

I sat up straight and rub my eye and just sat there on the king size bed. I came off the bed and went to the bathroom.