Don't let go

Please note that this is the first draft of my story.It has not been professionally edited.

Tomorrow is never a promise © 2016 Neymarsfiction

***

There was a stillness in the air.No voices,no whispers.Just silence.

The early morning breeze drew the curtains.The sun was blazing a beautiful trail of orange on the sky.It looked like a picture.A perfect picture.But what kind of image could be better then the real thing?

However,despite the fact that I wanted to stop and look at it for a little while,for me,that terrific view out there it had no comparison with the handsome man laying right next to me.

His hair was all over his peaceful face,eyes closed,eyelashes casting shadows over his cheeks.Chest raising up and down slowly,breath calm and almost inaudible.I wanted to reach out to him,touch his face but I didn't want to wake him from his bubble of sleep.I could just look at him till my heart felt satisfied,witch meant a really,really long time.

I swayed closer to him seeking for his warmth.It emitted from his naked body like a wave of wind.I glanced down where the sheet layed low on his hips,his V-line sculptural patently on his waist.Blushing at last night memories I sniffed at the air,breathed him in,his alluring smell.He had this unmistakable scent of a man and,shame on me,I inhaled deeply.

I was too busy ogling him,gawking at his every feature,relaxing under the sound of his breathing.You know how you loose track of time when you do something satisfying?I realised I had been doing nothing into that bed but looking at him like a goo goo teenager and that it was time to finally get up.In a third perspective,I would have probably looked like a creep.

"Where you going?"his muffled voice suddenly spoke behind me and he reached for my arm,pulled me back on his chest,smothered his palm down my hair,"I asked you something"he kissed the top of my head when I didn't respond and wrapped his arm around my bare waist,squeezed.

I felt tempted to place my hand over my chest,but it was pressed against him and,I was sure he could feel my heart pounding.I tried to get his hold off of me,but he only held tighter, "I got you.You're not going anywhere."

My breath came out erratic,"I was just heading to the closet"

I felt his smile against my forehead as he swiped his fingers to my ass and squeezed before sliding them up my back.His fingers leaving hot paths of blaze against my naked skin.

"I want you right here,like this"he whispered.

Silence fall upon the place once again.I felt his head turn to the window,stared for a bit before looking down at me,"How is it that you wake up so early?"

I raised my eyes to meet his green sweet ones,"Too excited to sleep,I guess"

He gave me a knowing smile,"You're coming to my house tonight."

It wasn't a question.

"I can't Ney"

"Why not?"

"Got work to do"

"You finish your shift at six,Bell's,I can pick you up"

He studied my face when I didn't reply and sighed,"Wanna tell me what the real reason is?"

"I told you-"

"I don't like it when you lie to me"

"Dose your father know?"I asked.

He run his hand over his face when he fathom what this was about,"Don't worry about him Bell's-"

"Don't tell me not to worry Neymar.You're father doesn't like me"

And I don't blame him.

He pulled me closer to him and turned so he was facing me,hovered his other arm around my waist,"He will,once he'll get to know you"

"He doesn't want to know me"

"Leave that to me,love."he murmured.

I sighed,"Okay.But I don't want to do anything that's going to make him dislike me more"

"Alright."he kissed my cheek and then rubbed my bottom lip with his thumb,"Can I kiss your lips now?"

I smiled at him,wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled his head closer,pressed my lips against his.His hand went to the back of my neck as the kiss deepend.

He was a great kisser and I'd bet he could kiss a fish back to life.

When we pulled back we were both breathing heavily over each other's mouths.

"Good morning"he murmured and then his lips stretched out in a gorgeous smile.

"Morning"I giggled and stared at him for a minute,expected him to let me go any minute,but he didn't.He just stared down at me with his arm secured around my hips.

He probably saw it into my eyes when he suddenly spoke,"Not letting you go just yet.It's nice to have someone to wake up next to instead of an emty spot.What's the need for a king side bed when you don't have someone to share it with?You have me,and I have you"

"Oh Neymar"I smothered my hand down his tattooed arm.He loved tattoos,and it was one of the few things he was very stubborn about.When it came to tattoos,he always had an idea for a new one and he'd get it done fast without overthinking.I remember asking him to stop once.He got another right the next day and showed it off to me like it was the most precious thing in the world.I hadn't even bother scolding.

A thought was flashing through his mind as his eyes crinkled at the corners,"Are you sore?"

I slapped his nose,"I'm gonna go make breakfast"

"Actually"his tongue darted out to lick his bottom lip,"I think I might be a little hungry"

I felt it coming before he even said it and I held back a groan.

"For you"

I rolled my eyes,"Real food,Neymar!"

He pouted,"No morning sex?"

"Last night's two rounds should count"I snorted and tried to remove his grip.

He moved quickly and pinned me down again,dipped his head in the crook of my neck,"You're warm"he blew some breath on my flesh and smiled when I shivered,"So warm,and soft,and beautiful"he inhaled,"and God"he groaned,"you smell so good"

I felt goose bumps creep all over me.It was hard to compose myself when he was this close,body on body,big hands rough against me,holding me close,breathing me in.

"Female's scent is always good"my voice was ragged.

"Hmm...no"he murmured,"This is your scent.Just yours"

If he kept this up I knew I'd give in to him...but my job"I need to get a shower and make you breakfast.Neymar.Let me go"

He grumbled,"Why do you always let go?"

I took a breath,"I wish I had time to stay,I really do.But if I'm late again,they'll fire me"

He sighed and finally released me,but not before giving me one last kiss.

***

First chapter of "TOMORROW IS NEVER A PROMISE"

Just a little opening to the story.Much more on its way to come ... ✍🏻👣
Thoughts so far?Please don't forget to vote and comment!❣