Chapter 29 - The Queen's Awakening

- These are the people who are appeared in front of Janne-chan, including her family, Aru, Shin and Gizelle (credit of all the pictures goes to the owner)-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twelve hours have passed since Janne was brought to the hospital. Ever since she was brought there, none of the brothers or Yui have ever stepped out the hospital. Eiji together with Izumi and Jin were also came to check on her condition. 

Twelve hours and Janne's condition worsen. Her heart continued to bleed out.

As the first aid, Kaito used his wife's-Seri's blood because only her had the same blood type as Janne to stop the lack of blood, even though it didn't help much. 

Carla also helped her by using his time magic to slowed down the blood to be spilled out. Kou wanted to donate his blood but Kaito stopped him. His vampire's blood will made Janne's condition more worse and it became a poison to her body because Kou was not a pure blood.

After Janne was being move to the ICU room, all of them were waiting patiently right outside the room. Kaito gave permission to all of them to stayed there. Jin never left her side not even Izumi could convinced him to switch with him so he could rest but Jin was too stubborn to listened to him. He felt so depressed because, again, Jin felt he had failed her. 

Jin already volunteered to gave out his heart to Janne but Kaito stopped him. He told him that Janne won't want that and she will continued to leave felt miserable because of what he had done even though Jin did that for her life. 

"...She won't have much time" Kaito informed as he could see their face became tense.

"So what do we do?!" Ayato asked. Kaito did not say a word, not even him knew the only way to saved his relative. The only way was to donate blood to her, unfortunately...only her mother was able to do it. But she's gone and no one could helped her. 

They felt lost.

None of them knew of what to do. 

As they were busy brainstorming, Ruki walked inside Janne's room. He found Jin was still holding her hand while looking sadly to Janne. When Jin felt his presence, he immediately let her go and walked away from her. He only glanced at Ruki and exit the room without a word. Ruki felt like Jin knew he wanted to being leave alone with Janne. 

Ruki went to her and sat on the edge of the bed. He hold her hand and gently caressed her hair. He rubbed her hand.

"You're so cold, Janne... Are you going to be like this? You won't open your eyes again? You won't show me those beautiful eyes again? You won't show me your beautiful smile anymore? You won't speak to me with your gentle voice?" Ruki asked to his sleeping girl. He felt so depressed. He couldn't bear watching Janne being numb in front of him.