twenty

AN: Jeremy Irvine as Jeremy Irvine lol

+Double POV

"Let's do something today." Louis whined, "It's been weeks." He continued, while throwing up- and catching- a ball repeatedly as he paced at the foot of my bed.

"I'm not really in the mood, Lou." I mumbled, words slightly muffled by lips being partially pressed up against my pillow. I didn't feel well, not physically- but mentally. All that I've been doing for the past few days, is replaying what happened with Niall over and over again in my head and it didn't help that Louis was around (less than a foot away, no less) either. It only aided in making me feel like the worst person in the world. Partly I didn't even try talking to Niall about this, and partly because I had indulged in that moment, and majorly due to having even forgotten about Louis in the moment also in that kiss I felt more than I'd ever felt with Louis.

I didn't mean that.

Did I?

"You said that yesterday- and the day before, Harry what's up with you?" Louis asked, he began rambling on, I threw my legs over the side of the bed, standing quickly and bringing myself over to Louis. I slid my hands on to both sides of his waist, pulling him closer to me. He seemed a bit taken aback at first, but calmed when I planted my lips on his. His arms slid up and around my neck. It was messy. Full of need- on my end at least.

I needed to feel something.

But I didn't.

My skin didn't erupt in flames at his touch.

My lips didn't dance with his in the same sync.

I didn't get that full feeling in my stomach, everything about this was wrong.

Louis was in no way a bad kisser, it just wasn't there. I just wasn't there.

Louis pulled back, breathing somewhat erratically, he nuzzles his nose against my neck.

"What was that for?" He asked with a small giggle, I could feel his breath tickle my neck.

"I don't know. I just felt like it." I lied. I very well couldn't say 'I was just comparing you to Niall, my bestfriend, whom I kissed, in a treehouse.. shirtless... while I was with you... and I may have enjoyed... just a little bit'

Louis pulled back, looking up at me as he smiled at me sweetly.

"You wanna go to Tom's?" Louis offered as an idea.

I shook my head. Denying his request.

"Come on-" he says, kissing my neck, "Liam and Zayn's there and apparently Niall's there with some guy."

"He's what?"

"Yeah, Liam told me when he and Zayn got there, they found Niall there with this guy, all I learned was that Liam claimed he was 'Hot' and 'Adorable'." Louis said while using air quotes to emphasise Liam's supposed descriptions.

"Did he tell you his name?" I asked, trying to appear nonchalant.

"No, he never called me back." He replied, "Thats part of the reason why I asked, the other part being that I actually am in the mood for tea."