Frog Castle

"The Do,Re,Mi band is having a concert today!" Mighty Ray cheered.

"What's a concert?" Cosima looked at the members of first squad.

"It's where a band plays their music for an extended period of time and you can just sit and listen." Lin explained.

"Or you can head up there and help!" Sonya added.

The squad walked into where the band was readying themselves.

"Do,Re,Mi band! You guys were awesome last time!" Ray cheered.

"I really loved the part when you started doing that one thing!" Sonya pitched in before horribly singing with Mighty Ray and Jumpy.

"Stop!" The leader of the band spoke. "Do you promise not to interfere with our show again like last time?"

"We promise." the trio spoke.

"And that you'll sit through the entire concert quietly?" the leader seemed unhappy about whatever happened last time.

"We promise!" they repeated.

Soon the entirety of First Squad was sitting in the seats, listening to music.

"They are good." Cosima spoke over the music.

"Especially when there aren't extra members." Lin looked to where he and Cosima tied down Sonya and Jumpy.

"Must go on stage..." Mighty Ray struggled against himself.

Suddenly a camel, monkey and Mr. No Hands jumped onto the stage, causin the band to stop.

"We just received notification that the frogs are torturing the humans!" Me. No Hands explained.

"First Squad, I assign you to go save the humans." Apetrully yelled from the observation top.

Cosima untied Jumpy and Sonya before following the others to the deployment room. They stood by their pipes.

"Hey Lin, I challenge you to a race. Mark, set go!" Cosima jumped into Sonya's tube after she went down and laughed as she went to the turtles.

"I believe I won." Lin said as Cosima landed.

"Believe what you wish. There is still the actual launching part." Cosima readied to launch and held on as her turtle took off at full speed.

The two flew off the ramp at the same time and continued racing towards the frog castle. Upon arrival, they got off the turtles and looked to see frogs using their tounges as whips and were forcing the people inside.

"Unhand those humans!" Lin stepped forward.

"It's first squad, get them!" The white zebra yelled.

"Hop to it!" The black one snickered.

"Stupid joke." the white one went inside.

"Incoming!" Cosima yelled, stepping back as frogs surrounded them.

"I take the ones on the left, you take the ones on the right?" Cosima stood back to back with Lin.

"Deal." Lin launched into battle, firing bamboo shots as Cosima tackled and fought frogs on the other side.

When Cosima turned, Sonya, Mighty Ray, and Lin Chung were all tied down with frog tounges and she was surrounded by frogs. They began to tie their tounges around her hands and feet, but Cosima made her hands flame with blue and red fire.

"Try it again. I dare you." Cosima looked at the frogs with burnt tounges.

Cosima began firing at the other frogs, launching the flames a multitude of times to get one frog to let go. Finally the whole team was free and were making their way inside.