Mikazuki Munechika x Reader : Kimi no Uta (your song)

Request by @yeezee24

Feel free to request guys~

This is songfict, from a song 'kimi no uta' the soundtrack on Touken Ranbu Musical.

Well, enjoy it!

=====================================

'You saw a smile form on his lips, you remembered that smile as well. But, you don't have any clue who he is.

A flash of white lights shocking you, make you closed your eyes tightly.'

You woke up and scanning all around your room. Nothing bad happen while you slept, you hurrily dress to go to the school. A year ago, your family decided to moved from Miyagi prefecture  to Tokyo, not that far. You took a slice of bread and gone to school.

Since you graduated from middle school you always had the same dream about the boy who sat beside you and smiling, it was when sunset was set. You don't know who's that boy but this recent the visualizations of that boy slowly faded away making you more curious who's that boy. The reason you move to Tokyo is because to erase all your bad and sad memories on Miyagi, and the memories is when you at middle school it was an accident when you celebrated your graduation and since that you hardly to remembered all your past. Maybe that boy is from your past but you can't remembered him.

Please tell me...
Why the sky above looks so blurred, now that I'm alone.

You walked along the way to school deep inside you felt really lonely, forgetting all the memories you had since you child all the happiness and sadness was erased from your mind. You hate to have uncompleted memories but what you must to do? You just want to remembered it.

If we had never met...
I would never felt this way.
The thought we'd never be separated...
I will never forget that warm feeling.

When you at train, you saw a boy who smile nicely at his friends maybe he was talking but he's look like the boy on your dream. When you see his smile your heart felt so warm and dunno why you had a thought that you are know him and had something special between you and him but, how can? You just met him and never met him before but you already felt like he is yours.

He stopped at the station before your station and you felt a bit disappointed. You holding tightly your curiosity and your feeling.

I want to meet you...
But I can't. 
Dusk is falling as cherry blossom are fluttering down.
However long I chasing you
You always be fading shadow.

Day by day went just like that. You met him at train and he gone, at the night you dream about the boy who always fading day by day even until you can't see his face anymore. You always wanted to know your past.
Today when you just want to go home you met him again, in the road to your school, you looked at his face and you notice that his eyes were watery is he crying? You wanted to greet him just once but you don't have any courage.

Please tell me...
Why your eyes we're filled with tears.
If we had never met.
You would never have known this pain.