Side glancing at me,he raise a challenging eyebrow, "like you wouldn't," he scoff, "anyway,he keep on making me confuse about who the real boss is,"

Deciding that I have nothing more to say,I just stay silent while watching him working,his sturdy back facing me.

That's until I have this sudden urge to take a step closer,to pull those warm back so that it pressed against my cold chest,to hold his waist and take a deep whiff of his scent.

Those lean back that look so inviting yet so openly mocking me to approach it daringly.

I must have been crazy to think that way about someone's back,the stress must-have gotten to me by now.

So I surrender to what my heart desire.

Moving my feet closer and snaked my arms around his waist,pressing my chest against his warm back as I hide my nose in the crook of his neck.

He smell like heaven.

Somewhere a sinner like me could've never enter.

"Tae,watcha doin?"

I don't know Hoseok,I honestly don't, "backhug?"

"I know,but why?"

Removing my head from his long neck,I can't seems to stop checking out his stunningly sharp side profile, "Isn't this what all brothers do?"

Hands stop cutting as he whisper back to me,gaze down on his now intertwined fingers.

I wanna hold them but-

"I don't think they're this close tho,"

"How would you know?Its not like you have any siblings," I bite my lips in guilt as silence pass by.

Hoseok stay quiet and I fell really bad,was I'm too harsh?

I almost unveiled my hands but didn't when he lean back.

"Right,I don't,"

He heave a sigh,dainty fingers picking gently on mine,our heartbeat in sync,"So this okay?"

Against my better judgement,I nuzzle my nose in his hair,inhaling his scent,"Better,"

My chest feel tight,the sweet smell of caffeine and confectionary suffocating me as it blend perfectly with his scent,his addictive scents.

"So what else siblings do?"

This is so confusing.

"Well,they share clothes,shoes,share room,foods,drink," he hum as he relax upon my touch.There's still wary lingering in his heartbeat,I could tell.

But just like me,the beating itself is confusing.Something wrong is obviously happening yet we're to lost to care.

"Problems,happiness,feelings ,"

I am confused.

"They cuddles,give piggyback,share hugs,pecks,kisses,"

Hella confused.

Leaning down,I closed my eyes and start leaving butterfly kisses on his neck,his breath hitch.

"Tae,don't," he warn,voice quivering with anxiety but just like I said,I am so so confused.

Too confused that I fail to grab what he mean by that,so I proceed with whatever I'm doing.

Lips pressed gingerly against his earlobe,I unintentionally blow hot air into it as I speak,"I'm just being a good brother,"

"Kim Taehyung stop,please,"his body shiver slightly as he turn around,fists clenched.

"I thought it is Jung Taehyung now," I can't help the sarcasm that lacing through my words and voice,and definitely not the eyeroll.

Render speechless,he bite his lower lip and throw his gaze to the floor.

His face and neck was red all over,whether from anger or being embarrass.Or perhaps,feeling overwhelm.I don't know.

Taking advantage of our new position,again I failed to fight what my heart desire as my brain also fail to give it reasons strong enough that my heart will stop having them.

With each arms by his side,I trap him as I lean down,whispering, "now tell me,what's so wrong if brothers do skinships?"

The redness over his feature make him look like exploding and I don't know whether its a good thing or not,but still,I can't stop.

He place his delicate hand over my chest,attempting to push me away,"Tae,we shou...."

"I'm here Taeh-" The door suddenly burst open,revealing a wide eyes Jimin, "..... Oh,opss..."

The smaller guy laugh awkwardly,scratching his head, "Uh-Umm,,just pretend that I've never come in and I'll pretend I've see nothing,"

As he hastily dash out,forgetting to close back the door,he bump into, whom I can tell is Jin hyung by hearing his high pitch voice greeting Jimin.

Finally getting his sense back,Jimin slam closed the door as he speak loudly, "I REALLY DON'T SEE ANYTHING IN THERE ! THERE ARE TOTALLY NO ONE IN THIS KITCHEN.NOPE! NOTHING HAPPENED! DON'T GO IN THERE !! JUST DON'T,CAUSE THERE'S TOTALLY NOTHING HAPPENING IN THERE!!! "

I heave a sigh as Hoseok facepalm.

Great Jimin,just great...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*not proofread,sorry this one suck

~XOXO~
HaNa
^~^,