seven。confusing

"Aw are you ignoring me?" I coo into Taehyung's ear and he groans while pushing my shoulder away.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about being caught stalking me."

All the other students were in the cafeteria but I stayed because I know how he stays behind all the time to...you know.

All I'm gonna say is that I was lowkey cock blocking him right now.

His arms are crossed and his head is shoved on top of his arms. I figured last night, he wasn't even mad, He was being whiny.

Which I know is unlikely for someone who is 17 years old and is already banging 90 percent of the school's female population, but I momentarily forgot how this bag of horn is also very well known for being clingy and childish.

Although he only acts like that to his close friends, It makes my heart swell knowing that he treats me less of a person with a vagina, but more of a friend he would actually enjoy talking to.

"Come on tae~" I poke his shoulder continuously until he groans and finally lifts his face with a pout.

"Stop it." He playfully shoves my shoulder and a breathy chuckle leaves his mouth.

I grin at him and I feel like my cheeks are going to rip apart from how wide I'm smiling. His hands are hesitant when he reaches out to squish my cheeks with his hands.

My cheeks heat up and my palms are clammy. I gulp in nervousness and he smirks at me.

"I don't think I can." He says and lets go of my cheeks and smiles at me.

What?

I am about to ask him what he meant by that but I fail and walk back to my seat when the bell rings and some of the other students in our class start coming in.
-
WE HAVE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW *twerks lyk min yoongi*