*How You Two First Meet*

Start from the beginning

Dally:
All I got to say is, sometimes it's hard to be a good citizen. Especially for you. It's not your fault you were penniless most of the time. Whenever you had the desire of a snack or drink, you wouldn't have any money, so what do you resort to? Stealing. You wanted a drink so bad and you didn't have any money at all.
"God damnit..." you said as you entered the convenience store. Your eyes set on the bottle of Coke that was chilled to the tip with fog, meaning it was ice cold. "That sounds good...maybe just this one time today..." you mumbled as you quickly swiped the Coke and slid it into your shirt. You tucked the tip under your bra so it could be secure and it wouldn't be obvious that you were trying to steal something. You walked out of the store nonchalantly, the employee didn't seem to care since he was reading the newspaper. You walked out and made sure you were a little ways away before you opened it. You grabbed it from under your shirt and bit down on the tip, taking the cap off.
"You didn't buy that.." a masculine voice peeped. You jumped and looked around to see where that voice came from, a tall guy came out from behind a tree. He had dark brown hair, it wasn't greased which came to your surprise, he had a brown leather jacket on with denim pants and black boots. He was strangely...handsome to you and you haven't even met the guy yet. "What do you want?" You growled frowning. "I'm just saying...you didn't buy that, unless you want them to hear you.." he points back to the store not far away. "Did you steal that? Seduce him?" He smirks. "What does it matter to you? Just leave me alone" you took a sip of your Coke. He shrugs. "Just curious doll..." he takes out a pack of cigarettes. "Wanna smoke?" He asks offering one, you crinkle your nose and shake your head in disgust. "I don't smoke.." you said waving your hands slightly. He shrugs once more and lights his own. "I'm surprised...most greasers have a habit of smoking" he states. "Well I ain't like most greasers.." you pointed out. "I can see that...what's your name doll?" He asks puffing out a ring of smoke. "Why should I tell you?" You ask cautiously. "Cuz Imma see you around more often...might as well tell me your name doll" he smirks. You sigh. "Y/N" you simply say. He nods. "I'm Da-" "I already know who you are...you're quite famous around here..." you say. "You're Dallas Winston..". He smirks and throws his finished cigarette to the concrete. "Well aren't you smart.." he smirks leaning against the tree. You roll your eyes. "Are you gonna keep wasting my time? I have stuff I need to do..". He holds his hands up in surrender. "Alright, alright...I'll leave, I know when I'm not wanted...I'll see you tomorrow doll..". He says walking away with his back faced to you. "Y/N" you correct him. "Yeah, yeah.." he waves you off. You roll your eyes and walk the opposite way.

Johnny:
You and Ponyboy were friends in school, you both had good grades and a nice personality. The only thing that separates you two is common sense, you had lots of common sense but Pony on the other hand, not so much. It was after school and Ponyboy saw you in the hallway, he ran up to you.
"Hey Y/N!" He greeted, you closed your locker and turned to face his direction. "Hi Ponyboy" you greeted back with a smile. "We'll walk home together as always, but a friend of mine is gonna walk with us, is that ok?" He asks. You shrug your shoulders. "I don't care, it's fine.." you answered nonchalant. He nods and you two walk out the school.
At the school entrance, there was a dark-skinned boy who looked about Pony's age, maybe a little older. He had heavily greased black hair, denim clothes from the neck down, and a scar on his cheek.
"Hey Johnny!" Ponyboy greeted the boy. "Hey Pony.." he replied quietly. I walked next to Pony and stood next to him. "Johnny, this is my friend Y/N...Y/N this is Johnny, he's my best friend.." he introduced Johnny to you. He looked adorable in your opinion, you held out your hand. "Nice to meet you Johnny.." you smiled, he hesitated for a bit but took your hand and shook it. "Likewise Y/N..." he gave a small grin. All three of you started to walk home and you and Johnny were talking the day away. You seemed to click with him, more than how you clicked with Pony. It was...nice.

Sodapop:
"Why do I always have to be the one to get snacks for you?" You groan as your older brother smirks. "Because I already helped your brat ass today with socs, it's gonna be your way of saying thank you.." he grins and points to the door. "Better get to walking dear sister" he says and you roll your eyes as you walk out the house. The DX was the nearest store, you were middle class. You walked inside and went straight to the snack aisle wanting to get out of there as fast as you could. You grabbed a few chip bags and walked to the register, dropping it on the counter.
"Is this all for you miss?" You nod without looking up, you grab money from your pocket and wait for the man to give you the amount. You look up to see a rather handsome man with really light brown, almost red, hair, he had delicate features and nice tan skin. You lightly blush. "That comes out to $3 miss" he flashes a smile to you. You give him the three dollars. "Are you new around here? I never see you whenever I come here" you blurt out. He shakes his head "Nah, I've been working here for a long time, it's just my first time working the early afternoon shift.." he answers. You nod your head "Makes sense..". "What's your name?" He asks you. "My name is Y/N" you answer shyly. "What's yours?" You ask. "My name is Sodapop!" He replies with a wide grin. "That's a cool name Sodapop" you smile. "Do you live around here?" He asks. "Yeah, just a few blocks down East..". You check the clock on the wall and realize the time.
"I should probably go...my brother is gonna wonder what happened to me.." you say walking towards the door. "It was nice meeting you Sodapop, I hope I get to see you again" you smile as you open the glass door. "Nice meeting you too Y/N, and I'm sure I'll see your pretty face again" he winks and smiles. You giggle and walk out the DX with red ears.

Steve:
"No, no, no, no..! Nooooo!" You screamed as you hear your engine sputtering. You car came to a complete stop. You tried to turn the key in your ignition but it wouldn't budge. "Damnit!" You got out of your car and frowned. "Piece of shit!" You growled lightly kicking the tire. You looked at your surroundings.
You saw a sign that said DX Gasoline Station.
"Oh..." you started to walk towards it. "Thank goodness..." you walked through the entrance, a bell ringing indicating that someone has entered the station. You saw one guy at the register, he had a blue cap on and had reddish-brown hair; he also had some grease outlining his hands and jawline.
"Um...excuse me?" You ask barely above a whisper. The guy turns his head and greets you with a smile.
"Welcome to the DX! How can I help you miss?" He asks enthusiastically. "My car broke down, a little ways down the road...can you see what's wrong with it please?" You say shyly since you don't really interact with people socially.
"Sure miss, let me grab my tools and I'll head that way" he says while going to the back of the station. You decide to just hop onto the counter and dangle your legs off the edge. You click your shoes together out of boredom.
"Excuse me?" You jump at the sudden growl, you hop off the counter quickly and turn around to see a man covered in even more grease on his face and torso. He grabs a towel from under the counter and begins to clean himself off. "Uh...hi.." you wave shyly at the man. He had dark brown hair that was heavily greased, he was more built in size than the other guy who left earlier, and he also had a bird tattoo.
"Hot.." you mumbled while looking at the dark haired man. "What was that?" He asked jerking his head to her and putting the dirty towel on a nearby desk. You blushed out of embarrassment. "I didn't say anything..!" You stammered. He chuckled.
"What's a cute face like you doing in this dump of a town?" He asks grinning and showing his wonky tooth. You didn't mind it though, it kind of added to his rough charm. "My car broke down...your partner went over to fix it.." you said pointing behind you. He nods and grins once more. "Well let's hope he don't come back for awhile.." he flirts and you blush and shyly smile.