My room part 1

"Oh yeah dudette! Your room is in-between iggy-brows and Canada!" I nodded and I grabbed some of my stuff and propeller climbed onto of my head,"so can someone show me where the room is at?" Matthew volunteered and I nodded. We went up the stairs and Matthew stayed to the left side of the hallway and at the second to last door he stopped,"H-here you go, y-your r-room." I smiled and said,"thanks Matthew now I need to start unpacking!" I went into the room and it was a off white and black room. Hmmmmmm.........where should I start?

Canada P.O.V

"Thanks Matthew now I need to start unpacking!" Mystic said, she walked in her room and I was in shock! She REMEMBERED ME!!! I felt my cheeks getting hotter...... Whats this warm feeling in my chest? I better calm down. I walk to my room, opens the door to find kuma sleeping. I remember the last time I interupted his nap time....I shudder. I hear bickering downstairs, probably about mystic. I walk downstairs to the living room and I whisper-yell,"g-guys stop m-mystic is u-upstairs!" They look around for the sound but they soon go back to fighting. I feel myself tear up so I fast-walk to my room and curl up in a fetal position and silently cry. I cry until I hear a voice say,"who are you?" I look up to find kuma looking at me and I don't even reply I just cry. Kuma climbed on my back and hugged me. I'm surprised at this bit I'm even more surprised when kuma says,"I know who you are Mattie stop crying." I look up with the tears still in my eyes surprised,"y-you do?" Kuma nodded and I bear hugged him,"why do you pretend to not know me?" Kuma thinks then moves to the floor because my grip was loosening,"I don't want you to forget who you are,Mattie cause your always being forgotten an I want you to be remembered so I want to remind of who you are, your not america, or northern North America, or France's brother, your Canada!" I smile so brightly and I hug him again whispering thank you's under my breath.

Back to you~

I sighed as I looked around the blank room, I looked around trying to find a place for everything that I have.' Well I can go shopping for things tomorrow with Spain...or Matthew.' I thought, "well maybe I should get my maps out and my sleeping bag with my makeshift tent!" I giggled and grabbed a blanket and a folding pole that makes a triangular rectangle thingy. I put my green sleeping bag on the floor and made my tent for the night. ' I might want to go see the guys to get a tour.' I walked to the door and opens it and went downstairs to the kitchen where I find Arthur drinking tea and reading, France cooking, and America eating a burger. "Um guys I was wondering if I could get a tour so I don't get lost." Francis's and Alfred's eyes lite up but Arthur got up and said," I will because I don't trust you with either of them." The Brit smirked and the other two glared at him."right this way love." He held out his arm and I took it and he guided me around the important places of the house. When we finished it was dinner and we ate  France's ratatouille which I loved! Then it was time for bet so I did my nightly ritual and went to sleep