Happy 18th!!

Disclaimer: I don't own hetalia and I won't be showing this at every chapter so ok!
Mystics P.O.V

"Today is the day propeller! It's my eighteenth birthday and that means I get to meet the other nations!" I said to my best friend propeller, he got up on his hind legs and twirled. I laughed while I fixed my goggles," ok propeller lets go down stairs and say hi to big sister." Propeller climbed on my shoulder and we headed out the door to downstairs." Mystic happy birthday I hope you have a good one!" Amelia said while hugging me and I hugged back. Amelia sighed," we aren't going to see each other much anymore since only you and Yao can see this country." She touched my cheek and I hugged her and said," I promise to come by when I get a break from doing what I have to do." She smiled and said with a hint of sadness in her voice," the meeting will begin in about 12 hours but we should get on old Betsy and start flying to the meeting." I nodded and grabbed my things and we headed out to big sisters famous plane old Betsy. I climbed in the passengers seat and put my goggles on and propeller snuggled up in my scarf. 'Well I will miss this island' I thought then I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Time skip brought to you by: PASTAAAAAAAA~

I woke up when we were landing out side of a building,"propeller wake up we are here!" Propeller shot up and crawled on my head. "Here we are myst, I hope you have a good time and say hi to Alfred to me please." I smiled and hugged her tight but let go and got off with my stuff and waved her good bye and propeller made a noise that sounded like a goodbye and jumped on my head. But propeller heard someone so he ran off," PROPELLER, wait up!" I ran after him but all I heard was a strange voice saying," your-a so a Bella!"

Here is a short chapter 1 and I hope you guys love it and please show your support! Comment who you want mystic to stay with first!