"Oya! You like the franchise, don't you?" He said.

Nagisa answered, "Yes! We've been waiting ages for the sequel."

"Karma-kun, (Y/N)-san, I didn't expect you two to be interested into superhero moves..." added Koro-sensei.

"I love superhero movies. It's a type of genre that keeps me awake and entertained," you said, standing up from your groveling pose.

Karma spoke up, scratching his head, "I like the director. He rarely handles comic book source material."

A cheery voice came out of nowhere. "I'd like to come too, Nagisa-san!"

Nagisa took out his phone from his pocket, and he sweat dropped. You saw Ritsu on his screen, holding a sign saying "Pardon the Intrusion."

"Ritsu...why are you on my phone?" He questioned her.

She replied to him, "To share information among all the students, I downloaded my data into everyone's cellphones. Just call me 'Mobile Ritsu'!"

"So she can do just about anything, too," muttered Nagisa.

But then she said she wanted to take a trip on Koro-sensei at Mach 20 speed. She wanted her camera images to assist the class as yore plan your assassination attempts.

Koro-sensei then told the group, "Alright. On the way to the movie, I'll give you four a taste of my speed!"

He then placed the three of you inside his teacher uniform in a flash. Karma on the right, Nagisa on the left, and you were in the center, right under his tie. It was quite comfortable, though there were two boys were squishing you in between your teacher's large uniform. The tie was a bit irritating, so Koro-sensei placed it behind your head.

You spoke up, "Hey, Nagisa-kun, Karma-kun?"

"Yeah, (Y/N)-chan?" Nagisa replied.

"Y'know I asked him on a whim...but what have we gotten ourselves into here?" You asked the two boys.

"We never thought this through, have we?" Karma said, laughing sheepishly. The three of you were actually nervous, except Ritsu, of course.

"Do not worry. I will accelerate gently so no one gets hurt," informed Koro-Sensei.

He then took off, and the three of you were screaming like little children. It was like a rollercoaster, except worse.

"How is this gentle?!" You shrieked.

"So fast!" Nagisa cried out.

"Sugee! I can see the Pacific Ocean!" shouted Karma, as all of you passed over blue water.

As you got further out, the sky got darker.

"Huh? There's not much sound and wind, is there, Koro-sensei?" you said.

"His head is deflecting most of it," explained Nagisa.

"Good observation, Nagisa-kun, (Y/N)-san. The secret is in my skin!" He said. Koro-sensei then informed you that his head was usually soft, but it hardens up when it hits high pressure. That way, it can stand up to Mach speed wind pressure. "You have something quite like this in your everyday lives, too."

He then took out some items from nowhere. "First, let's take a look at the phenomenon of dilatancy."

"Nande? A lecture, midflight?!" You were surprised, as was Nagisa and Karma.

You heard Ritsu from Nagisa's phone. "Aren't you going to assassinate him, Karma-san? I'd think this is your chance."

"Ritsu, no," you told her.