Chapter 25 Keep

Killian, Emma and Molly got Belle to Mother Superior, she was giving birth, Emma went in the room with her. "You come here," Killian scolded Molly and took her hand into the other room, "But Daddy..." Molly whined. "Is that what you were trying to tell me?" He asks. 

Molly pouts, as she looks at him, he raises his brows, she nods. "I found out she was going to make Belle have the baby now," Molly said. "And you decided to get involved?" He asks, "I wanted to stop Belle drinking it," Molly said. He sighs, "Bloody hell, Molly, all of this is not safe. Gold can never be trusted, I let you help as you wished, and then you go behind my back and do something naughty, running off, twice actually, given you disobeyed Regina this morning," He said. 

Molly sighed, "Are you done now?" Molly asked, "Really? Do not sass me young lady, I don't like it, or your behavior here," he scolds. "I'm sorry, I didn't do it right anyway," Molly sighed, "Oh love, it's not your fault, you just worry about being a little girl and not saving everyone," he said. "But everyone thinks I'm just going to be evil! Even you!" She cries, "What? What are you talking about?" he asks, "Because you and Evil Queen had me, so you all think I'm going to be evil," Molly said, "I'm trying to be a hero," Molly said. He sighs, the poor girl just wants to be seen as good, he knows what that's like, "Oh Molly, Ok, come here," He hugs her, she rests on his shoulder. 

"You have plenty of time to be a hero, right now, how about you just be you?" He asks, gently touching her cheek. 

Belle has had her son, and Blue is with her, "Take him," Belle says, heartbroken, Molly doesn't understand. "For his best chance, read this to him," she hands Blue a book, "Her Handsome Hero," Killian tugs Molly closer, gently touching her head, thinking about her. "So he knows I'll always be there for him," Belle says, she kisses her infant son, one last time, and nods, Blue waves over herself and the baby turning into a fairy, and leaving. 

Gold storms through the door, Killian clutches his daughter, Gold realizes Belle has had their son. "No...." He sees out the window, "You abandoned our son? After everything," Gold whines, "I didn't abandon him, I gave him his best chance at a good life, and after what you did that is clearly a life without you in it," Belle says, "Belle," Gold pleads, "Rumple NO! It's over!! There's nothing left for you to say," Belle says, "What's his name?" Gold asks, "What's our son's name?" he asks again, desperately, "Why? So you can use it to find him? You can do what you will with me, but I will never tell you," Belle says, "I would never hurt you Belle, never.... but I will find our son." He says, leaving. 

Emma leaves, Killian remains with Belle and Molly. "Mommy said that to me," Molly said sitting next to Belle, "What?" She asks, "She was sending me away to give me my best chance," Molly said. "Evil Queen said that to you?" Killian asks, "Yes, before she sent me to the Land of Untold Stories," Molly said. Belle sniffled, "We always find you," Molly said, "Find who?" Belle asks, "Our Mommies and sometimes Daddies too," Molly said. Killian forces a small smile, "That's good Molly, yes children seem to find their parents, one way or another," Killian said, holding Molly on his lap. 

Eventually, Killian and Molly headed out and went to Granny's, "Come on love, you have to eat something," Killian said. Molly was upset. Regina enters, Molly hops down going to her, and hugs her, "Hi, How are we doing?" Regina asks, but she knows, "Someone is umm not too happy," Killian said. "Molly love, you have to eat," Killian said. 

Regina walks over and Molly hops up on the stool again, "Belle gave her baby away," Molly said. Regina looks at Killian, "Of course that upsets you, I know," Regina said. "Emma gave Henry away, you gave me away, Rumple gave Bae away, why do you all give us away?" Molly asked, Regina sighed, "It's not that we ... all, want to lose you, it's that, things are difficult. I was selfish, but you were also in danger at that time, and I did want you to have your best chance," She said. "It's true love, if I had known you were in danger, I would have found a way to get you away from it, even if it was away from me," He said. "We have you now," Regina said. 

"But for how long? How long until she does something?" Molly asked, "She won't hurt you, I won't allow it, you know that darling," He said. "Mommy," Molly said, "You know I won't, I was willing to crush my heart to even save Zelena," Regina said, "You did?" Killian asked, "Yes, so that means for you, or Henry, I'll do whatever it takes," Regina said. "Daddy too?" Molly asked, Killian smiled, "I can take care of myself, your mother protected my heart though," He says. 

Regina smiles at him, "Come on eat up, you're tired, it's been a long day," Killian said. Molly nods and starts to eat, and they step away, "Well, you saved Zelena, I didn't expect that," Killian said, "Well, she doesn't deserve to die at this point, and certainly not by Gold's request," Regina said. "How's Belle?" Regina asked, "Heartbroken, I expect," He said. "This is just going to get worse, but you have to stay with her, no matter what," Regina said. "What are you saying? You're gonna sacrifice yourself?" He asked, "Didn't know you cared," Regina says, "You know I bloody do, Regina, we went over this, I'm respecting your space, the sensitive situation we have, and your recent loss, and my recent break up," He said. "But?" She asks, "But.... I won't lie, I prefer to kiss you than your evil half, we always had a spark between us, in between name calling, though most of the time I called you Your majesty," he smiles, "Ok ok, she's tired," Regina said gesturing towards Molly. 

"Daddy will you carry me?" Molly asked, "Of course, grab on," he kneels lower, allowing Molly to wrap her hands and legs around him, and he holds her with his right arm and part of his left. "Goodnight," Regina kisses her head, meeting eyes with Killian for just a moment, that turned into seconds..... 

A/N.. hahah how's that for a cliffhanger?!!? Don't worry another coming tomorrow.. I don't need next episode yet ;) haha