Chapter 8 Lies

Killian has Molly, alone. "You're quite the natural little sword fighter," Killian smiled proudly at his daughter. Molly was happy with him, and he had her in the park for a bit. "Molly, darling, you know, Emma and I are...." Killian stopped. "Together?" Molly asked, "Umm yeah well, things are a little tense lately, with all these new developments, but yes, we are," Killian said. "Why?" Molly asked, "Why what?" Killian asked, "Why her? What about Mom?" Molly asked, "Uhh, your mother and I, we made you, but...." He sighed, he didn't really have an answer for this at all. "Just, I would appreciate you, being a little patient, and understand that we will be around Emma and Snow White," Killian said. "You don't want me to curse them," Molly said. "Right, no dark magic against them," he said. Molly sighed at him, "I assure you, that little smack on your behind the other day was nothing, I can do a lot worse, understood?" He asked, "yes," Molly sighed now. "But she's so talented," Rumple came up to them, "Rumplestiltskin," Molly said. "You remember him?" Killian asked, "Oh we had some time together, I taught her a lot," Rumple said. 

"Well you have no reason to teach her anything else," Killian glared at him, taking Molly's hand. "She's very talented Captain," Rumple said, "See Papa?" Molly smiled up at him, "You aren't doing dark magic and not with him," Killian said firmly. "Well, she may be needed at some point," Rumple said, "What are you talking about?" Killian asked, "She's the product of the Evil Queen, she may be helpful in destroying Regina's other half," Rumple said. "What? How?" Killian asked, "I don't know yet, but you all may want to consider, your little product of you and the Queen, may end up helping," Rumple said. "I can make one of them go away?" Molly asked, "yes, possibly," Rumple said. "Yes, well this is not something I'm going to discuss right now, Crocodile," Killian said taking Molly's hand. "Do you call him that because of his outfit in the other world?" Molly asked, "Uhh yes, come on," Killian said taking her with him. 

Everyone is at the Charming loft. "Archie?" Mary M asks as he entered. The group looks at him, curiously, "Emma has a secret," He says. "Archie," Emma snaps, "You're running out of excuses, Emma, you need to tell them, I cannot support you keeping this secret," Archie says, ""Archie, this isn't the time," Emma said, "No... continue," Killian said, "Killian," Emma sighed. "Swan, if it's to help you, that's what we're for, he's always been on your side," He said. 

"I'm having visions of what I think is my future , I've been shaking, in my vision , I die," Emma sighed, "According to Hyde, all saviors die. Aladdin is a savior, and I thought if I found him alive, that he could help me avoid my fate." Emma sighed, Killian's face grew with anger, and disappointment, "So you lied to us?!" Killian snapped, "I..." Emma sighs. "Who kills you?!" Charming chimed in. 

As Archie begins to leave, the fighting is starting to ensue, "Wait," Molly runs up to him, everyone pauses, "Molly? You ok?" Killian asked. Molly looks up at Archie, "Yes Molly?" Archie asks. Molly stares at him, a thought clearly in her mind. She senses something, she knows very well, "No, I'm good," Molly lies, and winks at Archie, whom she knows is her mother the Evil Queen in disguise. "Ok then," 'Archie' heads out. In the hallway, Archie, resumes regular form, the Evil Queen. 

Zelena and Evil Queen, "Took every ounce of me not to take Molly from them all," Evil Queen sighed, with the towel wrapped around her head, across from Zelena in the salon. "So, you and the Pirate," Zelena said, "Yes, well, now everyone knows that he and I had some time together," Evil Queen said. "Did you and Gold ever?" Zelena asked, "No!" Evil Queen gasped, appalled, "Did you?" She asked, "No, but came close, I tried once," Zelena said. "Well, Hook and I did, successfully, a few times, if I remember," she said. "And you got a child from it," Zelena said. "Yes, and now I've agreed to let Hook watch her, I'm hoping the secret I just revealed will cause tension in the ranks," Evil Queen said. "I want you for your wickedness," Evil Queen said. "What if my daughter doesn't?" Zelena asked, "I lied to Henry, didn't tell him, Molly knows my Evil Side, and loves me for it, she hates Emma, Henry, I lied to about it, I should have told him," Evil Queen said. "And what of Molly now? She's with them," Zelena said, "Yes, but Hook, though he wants to pretend he's changed, he's still that Pirate from the carriage," Evil Queen said. "You'll see," Evil Queen said. 

Back at the loft 

"So I'm not there ?" Regina asked, "These are just visions, I don't know, It's my subconscious, the figure in the hood kills me while I protect everyone, no you're not there," Emma said, "Where do you think I am? Dead?" Regina asked, she sighs, "Or am the figure under the hood?" Regina sighs again, "Good," Molly said, "Hey!" Killian scolds. "I'll find another way to track down Aladdin, If I can't help in the future, at least I can now," Regina said, "Regina," Emma said, "Just... give me an hour, meet me in my vault?" Regina asked, "Mom!" Molly went up to her, "Stay with your father," Regina said, "And the liar!?" Molly asked, "Molly," Killian said. 

"You should have been honest," Mary M said, "I didn't lie, I just got scared," Emma said, "Which is exactly when you should go to your mother," Mary M said, "Can you forgive me?" Emma asked, "Of course I forgive you, we're your parents, we'll always forgive you, but what about him?" Mary M, looks towards Hook leaning on the counter, with Molly sitting up on it. "You're trying to build something, and your father and I aren't perfect, but we are always honest with each other," Mary M said. "Like Hook was honest about sleeping with Evil Queen?" Emma asked, "Emma, that was 30 years ago, and they were different people back then, is that why you didn't tell him? Because you're upset about him having Molly with Regina?" Mary M asked. 

"Well it does complicate things," Emma said, "And Molly hates me," Emma said. "Hook had no idea that Molly even existed, and he accepts Henry, who happens to be Neal's son, who he also took care of, this family is complicated on many levels, Emma," Mary M said. "You can't just hold it against Hook, something he had no idea about," Mary M said. "That was Leroy," David came up to them, "Archie was supposed to have an appointment with him, he didn't show up," David said, "He left in plenty of time," Mary M said, "It wasn't him," Emma said, "It was the Evil Queen," Mary M sighed. 

"Took you long enough!!" Molly said, "What?" Killian asked, "I knew it was her," Molly said, Killian glared down at her, "You know, you're going to get a lot of punishment," Killian warned, "She lied!" Molly pointed at Emma, "We aren't talking about Emma, we're talking about you," Killian said, Molly got angry, "Woah, easy," Emma said, seeing Molly's hand light up, "Molly," Killian scolded and her hand stopped. "It doesn't matter, if it was Evil Queen or not!! Emma still lied, my MOM, just made you tell everyone," Molly said, "Molly, stop," Killian took her hand. "Ok let's go find Archie," Emma got up, "I'm not going to look for a bug!!" Molly sassed, Killian glared at her, "It's an adventure, you're supposed to be half mine, come on," Killian said, "No!" Molly snapped, Killian sighed and picked up Molly over his shoulder, "let's go," he said.