Chapter 3 Fear

Everyone split up searching for Molly. Henry and Regina were near the Dirigible, "There's no sign of her, not even her magic," Regina sighed. "Why didn't you tell me?" Henry asked. Regina sighed looking her son in the eyes, "It was a long time ago, and I regretted sending her away, even though she wasn't angry," Regina said. "What did you teach her though? You were different then," Henry asked. "I taught her magic, dark mostly, taught her to hate Snow White, I didn't teach her to hate Hook though," Regina said.

Many years before
Rumple pops up, Evil Queen is holding her small baby girl, "I need you to make her older," she said. His chuckle echoed the room, "you told me she's in danger, where can I send her that's safe?" She asked, "Well there is a place, the land of untold stories dearie, she won't age, and she will be safe, her story will be on pause," Rumple said with a flick of the wrist. "Have her drink this, she will age to ten, overnight," Rumple said poofing away. "You will never speak of this," Evil Queen warned. Rumple smiled, and chuckled.
Evil Queen gave her infant Molly the potion, and placed her in a bed, watching, overnight, the child aged, and woke up ten years old. "Mother?" She asked, looking at her mother, she had grown dark raven hair down her back and the sparkling blue eyes of her father.
"He is a pirate, and a tough one, this is him," Evil Queen showed Molly in a magic mirror, Captain Hook, on a ship.

Present day
"Swan, you can't just avoid me," Killian said. "We're trying to find her, we can't talk about this right now," Emma said.

Regina and Henry are walking around, "Mommy's back!" The Evil Queen popped up again, "You, where is Molly?" Regina demanded, "Oh she's not yours, she's mine," Evil Queen taunted, "I am you, and she isn't safe," Regina snapped, "she has magic and is a smart girl," Evil Queen said. "At least give her to Hook," Regina said. "So that savior can do damage on her? I don't think so," Evil Queen said.
"Mom," Molly came out into the clearing. "Molly," Regina said. "Wait, there's really two of you?" Molly asked, "Yes, you need to come with me," Regina said. "Who's he?" Molly asked, "this is Henry, my son," Regina said. Molly's face changed, and became angry, "he's older than you though because you were frozen in the land of untold stories," Regina said. "You had another baby?!!" Molly snapped at her, "No I adopted him, actually," Regina said. "You replaced me," Molly said, "no I didn't," Regina said. "Yes you did, just like you replaced me," the Evil Queen glared at her.
"Hey!" Emma and Hook came out of nowhere, Evil Queen took Molly's hand. Killian stared at her now, "Molly, you were told I'm your father, come here," Killian said. "no! She replaced me!" Molly yelled, Killian looked at Regina and Henry. Molly made a fireball in her hand, Evil Queen laughed, "That's my girl," she said. Regina put the fireball out, "hey!" Molly yelled at her. "Give her to me," Killian demanded, "Oh there's the pirate I liked," Evil Queen smiled. "You downgraded," she sneered at Emma. "Give me the child," Killian said. "And what would you know about being a father?" Evil Queen snapped, "I'll figure it out, you didn't give me a chance, give her to me now," Killian said. "No," Evil Queen said and she poofed away with Molly.
"Bloody hell, you can't even get her away from her!" Killian snapped, "Don't you dare yell at me! I'm trying to get her back!" Regina said.

Later, Hyde and Evil Queen at the town hall. Everyone shows up, Regina is holding Jekyll, "Come out! Or he dies! Which means you die!" Regina yelled. Emma set up the shock tool powerful enough to take him out.
Hyde came out, holding Molly's hand. "Molly, go to your father," Regina said. Molly looked over at Killian, "come," Killian said. "She doesn't know you well enough," Hyde said keeping Molly's hand in his, slowly he moved towards Regina and quickly grasped her throat, she gasped. "What are you doing??!" Molly yelled, Killian came up to her quickly and grabbed the child, "No!" Molly kicked, "Emma..." Regina struggled. Emma was hesitating, the shake in her hand, and her bitter feeling of resentment towards Regina and Killian's past, "Emma!" Regina tried to yell, and finally Emma blasted Hyde backwards. Hyde mumbled things to Emma as the men forced cuffs on him.

David and Killian got him cuffed and into the car. Molly sat by herself on a bench, Regina put a cuff on her hand to block her magic. "I'm sorry, but you are safer with this part of me, or your father," Regina said. "Take this off!" Molly demanded.

"You alright Swan?" Killian asked, "I'm fine, now is your chance to talk to her," Emma said. "I have no clue what to say, no idea how to talk to a little girl that's mine, who I never met," he sighed. "Just tell her what you know and how you feel," Emma said. "And how do you feel?" He asked, "Now isn't the time, I think you know how I feel anyway, just go talk to her," Emma said. Killian sighed and headed towards the bench where Molly sat.
Molly looked up at him, "can you take this off?" Molly asked, holding up her wrist with the cuff on. "Uhh, that's for your protection love," Killian said. Molly sighed.
He knelt down to her, "What is it you've been taught about me?" He asked. "That you're Captain Hook, one of the most tough and cutthroat pirates to ever sail the seas, that your ship is the Jolly Roger. That you got the hook from the dark one in a fight, and that you like rum," Molly said. Killian smiled, she had a sweet voice, "is that all?" He asked, "Umm yes," Molly said. "Well, nice to meet you," he said. "Where do I go now?" Molly asked, "umm I don't know, I guess with us," he said. "You don't know how to be a Papa?" She asked. Killian sighed, "I didn't really have the best example of that. You're how old?" He asked. "10," Molly said. "Mmm, well if I had to guess, I would guess you like sweets? Chocolate maybe? Cakes?" He asked, she smiled, and nodded. "I know you've been taught to hate Snow White, but here it's different, we all are," Killian said. "You're not a pirate?" Molly asked, "oh I am, but things have changed, why don't you come with me?" He held his hand out, Molly put her small hand in his and he led her off.