Best friends brother ( one shot)

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry about him."
"It's fine"
"So you ready"
"Yeah"

We were about to leave when Lucas came up to us.

"Nichole are you free tonight"

I couldn't answer the question because Mia was dragging him off.

"What do you was trying to score a date with you beautiful friend"
"That's the thing. She's my friend. And that would be weird she's off limits Lucas."
"Why"
"Because you'll just probably brake up with her and then she wouldn't want to hang out with me as much because you would be her ex. We have a lot in common and I don't want to loss a friend because of my dumb brother. Got it"
"Yes"

I saw Mia walk back.

"Where's your brother"
"Don't worry. He won't bother you anymore"

I felt upset because I want him to bother me. I don't know slot about him but I want.

"What do you mean"
"He was flirting with you. And probably trying to get you in his bed."

She explains to me and I don't want nothing to do with him if he just wants to get into girls pants.

"Oh I didn't know that"
"Guess you don't pick up on flirting"
"No one ever flirts with me"

She looked shocked at my statement.

"Your really pretty. Guys should be following you around"
"Thank you but I glad their not. You know you should have them jumping off trains for you"
" thanks"

We made it to my car and we headed to the mall.

~1 month later~

Mia and I are inseparable. We've hung out about everyday and stay at each other's houses every other weekend. But the only thing on my mind is Lucas. His amazing smile and beautiful eyes. But no need to worry about him. I'm taking Mia to my favorite place to eat. We went a small cafe near the beach. It was nice until Mia hot with something hard.

"I'm going on a date"
"Does your brother know"
"Yeah"
"He's not happy is he"
"No"

By the time we were almost done with our conversation Lucas showed up with some of his friends.

"Hello beautiful. Mia. What are y'all doing here"
"I'm showing Mia my favorite place to eat"
"Now I know one of your favorite place to go"
"I guess you do"

Mia got up after she excused her self to use the restroom.

"Will you wanna go somewhere tonight"
"Are you asking me on a date"
"Yeah"
"Don't you think Mia will be upset"
"She has her own date"
"We'll see"
"Ok great"

He took some of Mia fries then left but not with giving me a quick peck on the cheek. I blushed red and saw Mia come back.

"He took some of my fries. But anyways he probably will try and ruin my date"
"Don't worry he won't"
"How do you know"
" I just know. Now let's go shopping and get you ready for your date"
"Ok"

We left and went to the mall. We somehow ended up in Victoria's Secret.

"You have to set this"