Ch. 19

*couple of days later*

"Donnie stop moving! Jeez I would have never guessed that the mighty doctor who might as well have a phd to not listen to his own advise on listening to doctors!" I said as I wrapped his arm. "Hey! I wouldn't move if it wasn't so tight!" Donnie said back as he started to squirm. "Hush I'm doing my best! Mikey sat still better than you an he's hyper!" I said sternly. I thought back to earlier that day.

*flash back*

"Enough! Until Donnie gets his act together I'm keeper of the mutagen!" Raph said as he stomped off with spike. We started to clean up after Donnie's explosion and Leo brought raph in to help. When it was time for patrol raph said he would catch up to us. "Wonder what he's up to?" I thought as I hung back. I watched as raph lead another big scary looking turtle out. "Come on spike!" Raph said as they stood in the street. "I never really liked spike. Call me.... Slash!"the turtle said. "Oh no!" I thought as I followed them silently. When they stopped slash looked about. I quickly ducked behind a chimney thanking my height as I hid. I peaked over and watched as raph swung towards the mutagen canister. Out of the corner of my eye I saw slash move towards the others. I quickly followed him. "So the little one desires to protect her friend how cute!" Slash said stopping and facing me. "I'm not scared! I did like you better when you were smaller though!" I said softly. "I remember. I also remember that you treated me with kindness. So for that I will let you live!" Slash said as we fought. He soon had me disarmed and tied to the building. 'Why is it always me who takes on the bigger people!' I thought angrily as I watched slash leap to the others. I watched helplessly as he grabbed Donnie. I did not see what happened to him but I hoped he was ok. I heard footsteps coming and I tried to turn. "Lily?" I heard raph say before he walked into my line of sight. As raph cut me loose leala and Mikey ran up. "Something got Donnie!" They said. "That would be slash." I said glancing at raph. We took off looking for Donnie as raph explained what had happened. We found Donnie but his arm was broken. Raph helped me make a splint and leala and Mikey kept watch. "Where's Leo?" I asked as I helped Donnie stand. "No idea." Donnie said. "Hey where's leala and Mikey?" Raph asked. He ran a head as I helped Donnie. We found them dangling from a building. After getting them up raph took off after slash and I guarded the others. We heard raph being beaten on the other rooftop and Donnie and Mikey launched themselfs onto slash. I sighe and leaped after them. "Hey I found Leo!" I said ducking slashes attack. I managed to get Donnie, Mikey and leala away from slash and soon raph had beaten slash. I placed my hand on Raphs shoulder before helping the others back to the lair.

*end flashback*

"There!" I said finishing up Donnie's arm. Just then April ran in. "Are you guys alright?" She said. "Yup." I said helping Donnie off the table. I then turned and left them. I sighed and walked to the living room where everyone else was sitting. I sat on the steps and looked around. Raph was crestfallen about spike, leala Mikey and Leo were playing pinball. Soon April and Donnie came out. I slipped into the dojo unable to see them together even if she made Donnie happy. A small tear ran down my face. ' I guess they don't need me anymore.' I thought peaking out at them. I went to my room and packed and wrote a letter one for each person and a larger one for everyone. Then I laid on my bed waiting for everyone to sleep.