Ch 1

Present day

*lily p.o.v.*

I groaned and rolled over as the alarm clock sounded pulling me out of the dream world. Turning it off I reached over and pulled my lavender bandana on carefully so it did not snag in my hair. Looking over I see my sisters sleeping form as she blissfully dreamed. I smiled softly and let her sleep. I shifted into my turtle form. Instead of being a human with golden brown hair and light brown eyes, I now was a five foot tall lime green turtle with a dark brown shell. I walked out of the room and into the dojo where Leo was practicing his meditation. I kneeled beside him finding my inner peace before his brothers woke up.

After a few hours my sister Leala walked in. By the sound of it she to was a turtle. She had lime green skin and her shell was a lighter brown and had ocean colored eyes and was much taller then me. She also wore a teal colored bandana. I felt her stand beside me Leala tapped my sholder and I nudged Leo knocking him over. I opened my eyes and laughed as Leo chased my sis around the dojo trying to catch her. Just as I was turning around I ran into Raphael "Oh so u find my brother chasing your sister funny? Well how do u like it when your the one being chased?" He asked as he started to race after me.

Laughing I said "you know I hate that!" As I tried to run out of the dojo. Reaching. The door I pulled it open to see Mikey and Donnie standing there. "Where do u think your going Lily?" Asked Donnie. "Yea Lily! Did u think you could hide from THE TICKLE MONSTERS!!" Asked Mikey as he lunged forward trying to grab me.

I turned and ran I hate being tickled!

"Sis!!! Help they are trying to tickle meeeeeeeee!!!" I screeched running past Leala and into Leo. "You should not have done that Lily" Leo said as he grabbed my shell. He started to tickle me. "Help!" I shouted as I fell to the floor laughing. "Leave my sis alone Leo!" Leala said as she pulled out her Naginata (a staff with a blade on one end).

"So that's how you wanna play then Leala?" Asked Raphael as he pulled out his sai. "It's how I'll play if u don't let her go" Leala replied. "Ok then if u insist" said Leo as he tossed me over his shoulder and pulled out his swords. I rolled and said "hey now that wasn't nice!" And pulled out my fans. I jumped over Leo and my sister and landed in front of Donnie, Micky, and Raphael. "Care to take me on now?" I said waving a fan in a bring it on fashion. " I will" said Donnie as he ran at me his staff swinging around.

I fended him off and flung his staff across the room. I heard Leala shout next as I leaped over and whacked Raphael on his shell. "Care to take on a girl or are u to afraid to hurt me?" I said teasingly. "Oh you are so on little girl!" Raphael said his sai in his hands. I ran forward my fans slashing and meeting his sai. We fought for a few minutes before I sensed that I was going to lose again. Why do I always pick the strong one to battle? I thought to myself as I fought. Then my sister jumped into the fight. "Leala!" I exclaimed as she helped me fight back Raphael. Soon enough we beaten him. "Hehehe thanks sis! I never would have beaten Raphael without you!" I said hugging Leala. "Haha your welcome sis. Now come on or We won't have anything for tonight's surprise!" Leala said pulling me out the door.