A surprise!!!

Ahhh. I love the rain. NOT. I did not have any thing against rain. It's just the fact that it makes me look I took a shower in the mud. I was on my way to middle school.Yes. Today was that day. I felt like I was walking to my execution. Why? Why? Why can't my parents homeschool me. They did not know about the bullying that happened to me.

But they had a vague idea. One time my mom and dad decided to talk to me about it.
"Ashley we are worried about you. Tell us. Is anybody bothering you at school. Taunting you?"My Mom questioned. We were sitting at the dining table,having dinner.

I froze. I was nine at that time. Should I tell them? No. There is nothing they can do. As I grow up ,people will continue to make fun of me.

"No. I'm perfectly fine. My classmates are really nice."I lied. They were the opposite of kind. Mean and inconsiderate.

"If someone ever decided to bother you,you can always come to us. We are always there for you."My dad said,smiling at me.

I gave them a weak smile and shoved mashed potatoes down my throat. Mom and Dad were great. I knew I could trust them but I didn't want to give them more trouble. They were already preoccupied with their jobs. They didn't need more trouble. They had to work very hard for our survival.

I clutched my umbrella tightly. The rain was getting heavier. I was already drenched. My sneakers made a wired sloshing sound as I walked. Ugh. That sounded disgusting. "Don't think about it." I told myself. A Ferrari zoomed past. That car looked familiar. Of course it did. The car belonged to the one and only Victoria. She was Northigh middle school's (the middle school I was enrolled in)queen. She was three years ahead of me and was absolutely stunning. No girl was could compete with her. Even if she was older. Oh and one more thing. She was Lila's Sister. As her car zoomed past,it splashed me with water and zoomed away. I glared at it and it disappeared. I was shaking . But this time,I am shaking with fear. With a snap of her fingers, Victoria could make the whole school turn against me. I gulped. Lila was going to ruin. I bet she and Anna had a whole list called,"How to make Ashley Chan's life miserable.". I shook my head and tried not to think about it. Before I had left I had tried to talk to Liesel but she wouldn't even look at me and when she did,I saw that she had been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy. I then decided to leave her a small sweet note.
"Thanks for being so awesome this summer. I had a great time. Hope to see you soon.".

I was not mad at Liesel. I did not blame her. I just hated Anna. She was cruel evil and mean person. But I was hurt. Had she told Anna about Thomas? Could I even trust her anymore? Thomas had not committed suicide. He was my Ten year old Brother . He was my Best Friend. Due to his size he was bullied occasionally. Like me he did not tell Mom and Dad of my bullying. I helped him out. I would threaten them . If only I could do the same for myself. I could but I didn't . I thought that I deserved the bullying. Sad,right? Anyways I was going to find the person who pushed him into the pool. The water was too deep and that mentally retarded lifeguard had decided to take a break. By the time somebody found out it had been too late but he had survived . One tiny problem:He was in coma. I am going to find who did this and make him/Her pay.

Soon I reached my beloved Northhigh middle school. It was quite big and beautiful. There was a banner that read,"Welcome to Northhigh,". I was guessing it was for us,the new students. I smiled. It did look nice. I liked the Colour. Purple.

I took a deep breath and made my way into the school,my heart beating unusually fast . No one paid me attention. I was invisible. Everybody was too busy talking among their friends. I heaved a sigh of relief. I checked my locker number and made my way towards it.

"Hey what's up miss ugly?"said a girly voice. I turned around and saw Lila and her minions . I also a few of Dylan's friends but he was nowhere in sight. That was surprising.

"What do you want Lila."I said .

"Just wondering why you look the same."said Lila. Mandy and Jill,her closest friends snickered.Mandy and Jill,both had blonde hair and blue eyes.

My eyes widened. What the bell was she talking about? "What are you talking about."I said, narrowing my eyes.

"Wow for someone who gets As u sure are stupid."she said. I was still not getting it. She gave me one of her sickening smiles and continued talking.

"I'm just surprised you didn't go for plastic surgery. You do realise that your bullying is just going to get worse right?"she sneered. All of them laughed. My face turned bright red. As red as a tomato . Jill laughed extra hard. Of course did.it was her specialty. I took a deep breath,trying to calm myself down. I felt like punching her for some reason . These people inspired my inner serial killer. I turned away from them. I was about to put my books in the locker when Lila shoved me and my books fell on the floor and the papers inside scattered everywhere. Lila shoved me and I slammed against the locker. That had been painful. I groaned. Get used to it. I fell on the floor. Lila grabbed my wrist and her nails dug into my skin. Now I noticed that many people had gathered around. Lila let go of my hand and I saw a blood on my wrist. Lila looked at me with an intense gaze and whispered menacingly in my ear,"Stay away from Dylan.". Then she laughed and walked away with her minions. I ignored the looks people were giving me . I grabbed my books and made my way to my homeroom. All the while I was only thinking about one thing. What in the world had Lila been talking about!! I sighed. That girl and her over reactive imagination. Also what a good start to my middle school life. 😰

I made my way to the cafeteria,my heart beating hard against my chest. The cafeteria was the place where "it" happened. I could imagine myself tripping and getting disgusting food on my clothes. When I entered the cafeteria,for some reason,it turned eerily silent and everybody was staring at me.

I bet news of the early morning fiasco had spread like wildfire around the school. Ofcouse it had. The Lila had done it. Victoria's Sister. I saw Lila staring at me with an intense look . She did not come up to me to publicly harass me. Instead she looked away and started talking to Mandy. I quickly got into the queue line and everything went back to normal.

But I had a feeling that I was being stared at. I turned around and saw Victoria staring at me. She gave me a small smile and a wave before turning away. I quickly got my food and found a table that was empty at the back. I say down and buried my face in my hands. I hate school. I hate this. I don't want to suffer anymore. Life is just filled with disappointments.

"Hey miss grouchy pants. What's up?"said a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Tracy staring at me and Rosie beside her,looking in awe at my books that I had placed on the table. I almost died from happiness.

Wow. Good for Ashley,huh. I am a new writer so please be patient with my mistakes but I do hope you like my book. I really want to finish it with twists and turns and all of that stuff. Oh. I also want to show that bullying needs to be stopped because it's not right. Enjoy.