Shopping with Greenery

It's been only 24 hours since Loki's awakening. It's good news but (y/n) is in a small dilemma.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

Well Loki woke up yesterday night, it's good news, but the thing is, he's been up for just a while and it is already a disaster to send him to bath.

''I am not going....... ouch! That still hurts!" he cried and whined in protest, opposing my push as he clinged onto the bathroom door. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I know that it still hurts but you have to go!" I yelled pushing him towards the bathroom.

"No I am going! I don't even have a proper attire!" He finished with an accuse.

"Oh yeah" I suddenly let go in realisation and put a finger under my chin. "Sorry I forgot about that" I said innocently smiling as I found him on the floor in Indian style, arms crossed.

"Told you" he said with a mocking look.

"Time to do some shopping!" I said raising my hands in a cheery way and teleported us in front of the mall. Loki's eyes became wide when he remembered that he was in sweatpants and bandages and nothing else when he was at home but when he took a glance at himself he huffed because he was in a shirt and jeans.

"I prefer a suit" he said as he looked at me.

"Lets go get you some clothes, o great Reindeer Games" I said ignoring his remark and dragging him in the mall, not letting him complain about my latest insult that is not so bad. As soon as we got in, each and every single eye was on us. I didn't know that saving a billionaire and closing a portal that connects alien world to our Earth worths me this much respect but what I do know is that trying to take over the Earth with the help of aliens earns Loki nothing but hate and fear of the people. Doesn't matter, people can go and duck with their lives, I'll not let them mess ours.

And thus, as people became excited on seeing me but it soon turned to fear as they saw the Norse God, and all the mothers hugged their children and murmurs started, I pulled Loki with me.

"Everyone's watching us (y/n)" he whispered to me, looking around.

"Just ignore them Loki" I replied in a low voice so that only he could hear it.

-Timeskip brought to you by Loki searching for clothes -

Oh my god, it was so hard to get the perfect size clothes for Loki.

"How am I looking?" Loki said showing me off his newly picked shirt and jeans.

"You are looking decent enough" I complimented with a small smile and he nodded and went inside the changing room again. I huffed and thought to myself 'it is going to be a long day'.

- Timeskip after shopping -

"Loki so do we got everything from the list?" I asked.

"Trousers, body warmers, under garments, track suits, party suits, sweatpants and shirts, shirts and jeans, pants, belts, watches, combs, hair oil, and shoes and slippers..... Yeah we got every single thing" he said after repeating and re-checking the whole list again. We went to the counter and I paid the bill. The young man on the counter was way too much surprised to see a hero and a villain shopping together, poor guy couldn't even speak, maybe out of fear, or excitement, or maybe out of both. I smiled at him kindly while Loki kept his poker face on. I nudged his side hard and he made a small 'ow' sound. I glared at him and told him to stop scaring the guy, telepathically. He huffed but obeyed.