The beaten up God of Mischief

Author's P.O.V.:

The young female transformed in her newly gained sparklix form (picture above) quickly and flew towards the tower just to see a lady with red hair desperately trying to reach a sceptre. She was confused when she heard an old voice saying, "The scepter! It can break the shield!"

Curious, she picked up the sharp scepter when she heard a loud 'wait', looking around, she noticed an army of robot like thin creatures that she believed were called chitauri. This was the most unique sight she's ever seen, superhumans fighting against alien creatures, and demigod brothers fighting against each other.

She saw a man in an iron armour going inside the portal with what seemed to be a nuclear missile. She stood there glaring at the spot where the iron glad man disappeared into for sometime when somebody yelled "Break the shield now!" She was shaken out of her daydream and she looked down the building. "BREAK THE SHEILD RIGHT NOW!!!" Someone yelled. She turned back to the weird machine, believing that the small shield around that cube was the one that needed to be broken. With high hopes, she did as asked and broke the shield. She again truned to look at where the prtal once was, only to find the same man falling at a high velocity, and from that high, he sure will die.

She flew towards the iron clad man and somehow managed to catch him, fluttering close to the ground, she laid the person down on the broken road when a green monster, a flag dressed man and a demigod holding a hammer made their entrance.

The monster broke the iron mask with a punch and the flag dressed man checked the person's breath but he wasn't breathing.

The young female checked the person's breath again, and seeing he could be saved, she healed him with her advanced healing.

Once the man woke up he was stunned to see her her form, a fairy, he couldn't believe his eyes. She smiled at him and without speaking a word, she flew away along with the sceptre.

-Timeskip brought to you by a sleepy Stella -

(Y/N) was running down the street in the heavy rain at late night when she felt that someone has teleported himself/herself, the aura of the magic was familiar, but she couldn't put a finger to it.

She trotted towards it just to see a man, who she can't recognized but she was sure had seen, unconscious on the road. She looked around but upon finding no one, she picked him up gently and teleported both of them to her home.

She walked towards one of her spare rooms and laid the man down on the bed. She smiled as she looked at the style of clothes the man was wearing. With a snap of her fingers, the room was transformed into a completely new version. The walls of the room were painted with emerald green, and the bottom of the walls were lined with black paint in the form of grass. The top of the room was designed into curve patterns and painted with emerald green and deep green, along with light green. The bed sheets and pillow cover was silk, and a deep shade of green combining into black. The bed itself was black and green, with gold linings, same went to the other furniture stuff. The floor was wooden ply, covered with a soft grass patterned flooring. Satisfied with her work, the young fairy laid the raven haired man in bed. She checked out his body, only to notice something.

He was badly hurt, there was no place on his body which wasn't hurt. Burns, black marks, deep cuts, bruises and scars.

She firstly used her magic to remove the blood and change his clothes into simple pajamas. She then proceeded to wrap him up with bandages, cotton and the medicine she learned to make to heal deep cuts fast.