Epilogue

Ten years, one wedding and two kids later.

Delphi's POV

I stood staring at my seven year old pushing his G.I Joe soldier towards my three year old daughter- who was willingly taking it from him.

"Millie, it can't walk with his head!" He exclaimed as his younger sibling  turned the doll in Army pants and forced it to drag it's head on the floor.
"But, it's a soldier! It can do everything!" She retorted, continuing her actions.

"Mom! Tell Millie to stop hurting it!" He looked at me with his grey guys, determined to make me listen.

"Jamie, you gave it to her. Now don't complain about how she handles it. Besides, she is hardly giving it a scratch." I reasoned. Laughing inside at the frustration on my son's face.

"You are truly sadistic, you know. Don't fool me into thinking you aren't laughing inside. I can see it." Sylvester's eyes sparkled in amusement at my antics.

"Don't make me look bad, Millie really isn't hurting the toy." I stated in support of my biased actions.

"When do you have to go back?" He asked, changing the topic. He knew his way around my mind.

After Sylvester and I got together I transferred to the college Sylvester was doing his degree in. He had convinced me to follow my dreams and put forward the application.
Because of his motivation I am now a successful pack doctor. Though I'm only practising now, the thrill of saving someone's life surely lifted ones spirts. Sylvester had taken his degree as well, though being an Alpha he didn't have time to from his duties to pursue a career in medicine.

"Not till a few more minutes, actually." I replied glancing at my ticking watch.

The ring on my finger caught my attention. The sparkling diamond ring accompanied by a wedding band sat perfectly on my ring finger marking me a married woman.
I remember the time Sylvester had asked me to his wife, the beauty in his words.

FLASHBACK

Babe, I got caught up in work. So, I'll see you at home later. Okay? I love you. - Sylvester.

I woke up to that note sticking to my hair in the process of rolling over.
His words brought a smile on my face which I couldn't push off the whole time I got dressed for college.
Today was our official one year anniversary.

I could say I was a little disappointed that Sylvester had forgotten to be present on such an important occasion but I knew it was definitely necessary for him to leave or else he wouldn't have.

I dressed in a cream skirt and a navy blue blouse with nude heals. My brown hair was in natural curls and my face having minimal makeup.
Dressing up for college had always been forced. I hardly took time to put together a presentable outfit.
I drove to college.

I drummed my fingers along the beat of the radio as I turned the corners of the familiar road. Finding a quick parking spot, I got out of the car and make my way to my first class in the building.

Though, as I entered the corridor lights were shut and tiny twinkly lights lit the walls.

Every now and then there were pictures of Sylvester and I. Some I didn't even knew existed. There was one in which we were both on the ferries wheel and were left dreaming in each other's eyes.

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks at his effort to make my day.

I followed the lights which lead out of the building and in the sunlight I could see small arrows near our pictures.

I took slow steps, looking at every picture decorating the walls of the institution. One had him kissing my cheek as I ate ice cream, my face had a shocked expression at the unexpected photography.

Not a soul could be seen anywhere as I reached the cafeteria door.
I could hear music playing inside. I took a deep breath and pushed the grey doors open.

The lights of the cafeteria, like the others, where shut leaving on a spotlight on a man on his knee.
I gasped as I saw where this was leading.

"Hi." He spoke, still on his knees with a blue velvet box in his hand. I felt a spot light focusing on me, fumbling a bit but finding me soon. Though, all I could keep my eyes were on him. He had worn a green shirt and black jeans. The shirt sleeves rolled up to show his forearm.

I walked towards him but stopped as he spoke again.

"You stood in the same place when I saw you for the first time and dare I say I was enchanted. Though my mind was hooded with thoughts of irrelevance, I could see your striking personality when I walked towards you." His voice was smooth as he spoke. His eyes shinning in the lighting.

"One year and three months later we are here again. And this time I want to do it right. You, Delphi, are the best thing that could ever happen to me. Everything about you sounds beautiful. Your smile, your ideas, your interests, your dreams, you."

The different emotions hitting me when he spoke made tears roll down my cheeks.

"From here, I want our new life to begin. I want it to be like how I was supposed to make it. I want you to feel the way I should've have made you. So, Delphi Lillian Westworld, will you be my new beginning?"

He looked into my soul as he asked the next question.

"Will marry me?" I gasped as he spoke the words I had anticipated few times before. This was thousand times better than what I had ever imagined it to be, I was overwhelmed by the sweetness of his actions and words.

"Say something?" He spoke nervously. Seeing his uncertain face I couldn't stop my self as I run into his arms.

"You had me at hi, doofus."

FLASHBACK OVER
"Honey, it's scary when you stare into space for that long. What are you daydreaming about?" Sylvester said as I was brought back to reality.

I was about to reply when Millie came running, hugging my leg.

"Mommy, Jamie is being mean. I didn't do anything to the doll, I swear!" She exclaimed, peeking to see if her elder brother followed her.

"I told you she'd do something!" Jamie murmured trying to put together the shirt which had lost a button.
"Millie, go apologise to your brother. You shouldn't break his toys, you know it." I said sternly, looking into her big eyes and pouty face.

"I'm sorry, Jammy-Jam." She looked at her brother with the same puppy face she makes everytime and gets away with.

"It's okay." He grumbled back, giving into her cuteness.

"Okay, Petunia and Kevin are coming over in a couple of minutes. Off you go." Petunia and Kevin were Caleb's two children. Other the years our packs bounded and now the kids are very close to each other.

They both grinned in happiness and went back to playing individually as I turned to my husband.

"We've come a long way, haven't we?" He said, his eyes shinning with pride.
"We surely have." And so we had.

*********
Tears are showing themselves.
Yes, this book is officially over.  *Cries" *sniff* no sequel*sniff*
I'm going to miss moi babies. *Hugs imaginary characters*

Anyhow, I just want to thank each and every one of you who have been with me from the starting, the ones who joined later and the ones who will be joining.
Completed - 9/12/16

She Doesn't Care wouldn't have been what it is without you guys.
And, my next book(non werewolf) isn't till next month (new years).

So, all my love.
Rojesta💜