•Spring's flower

It was that time of the year. Flowers bloomed nicely, the scenery was light and lovely. The blissful winds slapping through the windows, the chirping of the birds - it was a perfect pastel afternoon, just like how Jisoo always loved.

Spring.

Jisoo was in their house's terrace, staring at the pleasant scenery in front of her. She was engulfed in the beautiful picture around her, she didn't mind all the weird stares that she received from their maids when she randomly smiled.

Jisoo is simply happy, and thankful.

She lives in a exceptionally traditional-looking mansion, it looked so elegant. Inside it were brown furnitures that clasped the mansion's mysterious and elegant side together. It was simply a big mansion, too big. Too big for Jisoo and her sister.

Jisoo, and her sister, they barely even meet. The mansion was too big that she barely even talked to her sister, or even see her. Her room, probably is the only room that exposed different colors - shades of yellow, green, pink, and blue altogether, it's a bright and cheery room. Just how Jisoo wanted it.

She wanted at least, to make herself believe, that life is full of bright colors, that no dull color exists. To her, life is a delightful path to be crossed.

Jisoo smiled and spread her arms across the free air. It was something that she has done for her whole life. It became a habit, that when spring comes, Jisoo would spread her arms like a free bird, who wanted to fly away.

Jisoo is always like this. She smiles often, she's friendly, she's optimistic, she's tender-hearted. Jisoo is the definition of human perfection. A girl with a long wavy hair with red locks, s-line body, a doll-like face.

"Jisoo what did I say about talking whilst eating?" Jisoo's mother said and eyed her daughter authoritatively.

Jisoo immediately stopped from eating. She didn't want to get her mom angry at her. She was just simply excited about what happened in school. She wanted to tell it to her mom, hoping that it could make her smile like how it did to her.

"Now, what is it that you wanted to tell me?"

Jisoo gulped, she gulped too hard that she felt like her voice wasn't gonna come out anymore. She wanted to tell her mom that she saw a penguin at her school today, that the penguin waved at her. She wanted to tell her mom that she created a new friend whose name is Nayeon. She wanted to tell her mom that she got a queen's crown today, for winning a pageant in school.

But she couldn't.

She waved her head, side to side, signalling that it was nothing. She heard her mother scoff and the sound of the utensils put down echoed through the dining room. Her mother finished eating.. and left her in the dining room alone, not even bothering to bid her daughter good night, not even a single word.

She felt caged.

"Miss Kim, the winds are getting stronger, will you please come inside so you won't get a cold?"

"Miss Kim, your lunch is ready."

"Miss Kim, please get inside the house, its time to eat."

"Miss Kim, your sister will get worried if you get sick."

"Miss Kim.."

Jisoo smiled cheekily at her maids and butlers that continuously bugged her for two hours. It's 2PM, she still hasn't eaten. She didn't feel like eating. She felt like her surroundings were enough to make her feel satisfied, physically, emotionally and mentally.

These are the times, that Jisoo felt so heavenly, like her heart was about to burst because of the sun-filled emotions that overwhelmed her.

"Miss Kim, Im Nayeon from your class called and said that she wants to hang out with you at 4PM."

Jisoo sighed as she nodded at her butler. Slowly entering their mansion once again, she felt sad. She wanted to see more. She wanted to feel more. Jisoo held the door to the terrace, and took one last glance, before closing it still.

These are the moments that she would treasure forever. The moments that had made her feel free, like she's a part of the winds that are dancing, like a bird ready to soar through the clouds.