Day 1 at Ouran

"(Y/N) get up! You don't wanna miss your first day of school!", your dad said in his usual cheerful voice.
"Actually I do", you hated this idea. You preferred to stay home, away from the paparazzi, away from everyone. It was hard being the son of the president considering your dad in one of the most important people in the state, and to make things even worse you were EXTREMELY shy. You hated interacting with other people other than people you were close with, you were the opposite of you dad of course he would be the most talkative, optimistic, outgoing person in the world.
Your father heaved a sigh, "Get dressed and lets go", he smiles, "I'm sure you will enjoy your first day!", he said in that loud happy voice that always somehow motivates you to move in the morning.
"Finnne" you got you and got dressed into your uniform and put your hair up in it's usual sloppy man bun(hair in media) as you stared at yourself in the mirror and took in your features. You had your long (h/c) hair up in a sloppy bun with your uniform on and the tie wasn't even tied right, you were a short SHORT skinny boy with little to no muscle at all and big (e/c) puppy dog eyes. You sighed as you opened your door and walked down the stairs to the kitchen seeing that the maid had already prepared you breakfast. You ate slowly in silence as you 4 sisters chatted around you getting ready for school themselves. You saw your father rush past over to your mother.
"Hey sweetie" he gave her a kiss and then rushed over to us, "Goodbye kiddos, I will see you all after school, love you!" he said as he kissed all the girls on the head and patted me on the back as he ran out of the House with his bodyguards around him into a big black car. I had finished eating as I rinsed out my bowl in the sink as my sisters finished their food and did the same.
"You guys ready for you first day of school? And your first first day of school (y/n)?" My Mom said with her sweet smile. "Yess!" My sisters replied happily while I just gave a small smile and nodded. Our body guard, Jerry, escorted us to the car as my mother gave us kisses on the heads and waved us off as Jerry drove us all to school. Dropping off my sisters first since they all went to the same elementary school and me last. Jerry parked as he turned to look at me and gave me a soft smile, "Don't worry kid, schools not all that bad" I smiled at him "I hope your right" I said as I got out off the car, over time me and Jerry had developed sort of a friendship but I knew not to get to close since he worked for my father and he always was on guard ready to give his life for my dad at any moment. I looked up to the school and gulped as I walked in and quickly walked to my first class. I sighed as I took my seat behind a boy that had twins sitting on the sides of him. But everyone had there eyes on me and I felt very uncomfortable. I could hear whispers asking if I really was the son of the president and some saying that I was 'adorable' which made me blush. I stood up quickly, getting everyone's attention and blushing more from shyness,"T-To answer your q-question, y-yes, I am (y/n) (l/n), son of t-the president" I quickly said and sat down. Everyone just stared in awe as I looked down and wanted to cry, I hated the feeling of people's eyes on me. My eyes started to tear up when the boy in front of me turned around and looked at me concerned then looked at everyone,"You all can stop staring now." He said plainly, everyone now stared at him about to argue when the teacher came in. I sighed with relief and looked at the boy as the teacher started to teach.
"T-thank you.." I whispered loud enough for the boy to hear me.
"No problem" he whispered back with a smile.
"M-my named (y-y/n)"
"I know", he chuckled, "I'm Haruhi".
I blushed. Embarrassed that I had made a fool of myself but took a deep breath and stayed calm.
Time passed and the class had ended. I was trying to quickly get out when I felt two pairs of hands grab mine as a huge blush came upon my face as I ripped my hands out of their grip and turned around to see who grabbed me only to see the twins, I gulped. They laughed. "Look at him! He is as red as a tomato!" one of them said chuckling cause me to blush more. "Haha look how short he is!" the other said laughing harder. This caused me to tear up, I didn't know how to deal with this.
"P-please just leave m-me a-alone so I can g-get to class" I said rubbing my arms together nervously on the bridge of tears.
"Nahh" one said.
"Your cute when your nervous" the other said as they both put their arms around me cause me to blush crazily. How do I deal with this?!? I did the only thing I knew to do and that was. . .to start crying, so I did, I let my tears fall and I started full on sobbing as the twins gasped and quickly let go of me.
"WE'RE SO SORRY MR.(L/N)!" They both shouted as I started to quiet down and and wipe my tears.
I smiled shyly yet slyly, "I-it's ok.." I said in the most innocent voice I could muster.
They both blushed as I looked up at them with my puppy dog eyes as they looked at each other and quickly walked away while blushing. I smiled even more at what I had accomplished but my smile quickly faded when I saw a herd of students with cameras and paper pads running at full speed yelling my name. I quickly turned around and ran at full speed. I looked for somewhere to go when I saw a room with big pink doors I ran towards the room and rammed the door open then slammed the door shut as I leaned in it heavily breathing in and out.
"Um..", I looked to see the force of the voice. It was a tall blond male with violet eyes. As I looked around more I saw there was more people. A tall male with glasses and black hair, another tall male with black hair and was muscular, a boy that looked to be a little shorter than me with blond hair and the cutest chocolate brown eyes. . .wait what, cute?, nevermind that. I continued looking when I saw the twins and Haruhi from my 1st period class and a broken vase on the ground.
"Ahem", I looked up to see the tall blond male looking at me, I suddenly blushed from embarrassment.
"I-I. . .im sorry f-for intruding" I said as I gulped.
The tall blond smiled then bowed. I gasped at his actions. He quickly stood up and looked at me with a smile.
"Hello Mr.President, im Tamaki Suoh" he said happily as I and everyone else in the room sweat dropped.
"I-I'm n-not the p-president" I said plainly.
"Same difference!" He exclaimed as we all face palmed at him.
"Please excuse my friend here", the black haired boy said as he pushed up his glasses, "My name is Kyoya Ourtori, and this is the Ouran Highschool Host Club", he said proudly.
I smiled but then looked at him confused, "B-but this is an academy, n-not a h-high school. Shouldn't it b-be called 'Ouran A-Academy Host Club' or s-something like that?",I questioned. They all, except Haruhi, looked down in deep thought as Tamaki gasped and ran over to the corner and hugged his knees and started to cry. My eyes widened and I gasped as I ran over to his side.
"I-I'm sorry t-tamaki-senpai I d-didn't mean t-to u-upset you!" I said, guilty of my previous words. He stood up quickly as he smiled and wiped his last tear.
"Since (y/n) is shy, adorable, and ran to my side when everyone else just stared",he said while glaring at everyone then smiling at me,"You are now part of the Hist Club!", he said with a big smile.
". . .w-what?!"