Kiss

Guess who's back
Back again
(Hahaha kill me)

Oh it's meeee

And it's 2017

I suck so bad wow ANYWAY thank you to those who have commented suggestions like holy heck y'all talk to me it's amazing thank.

(If i get arrested for copyright on these pics, pay my bail

(If i get arrested for copyright on these pics, pay my bail.)

===

-_Dick Grayson_-

You smile over at Dick, his form laying lazily next to you on the grass. You two had found a quiet space away from the families and dogs at the central park. He was humming a tune that captured your heart, though you weren't sure what it was. He turns his head, his blue eyes practically sparkling in the light, his raven hair fell into his face. His lips pull into a small smirk, you blush and bite your lip. Trying to get your thoughts under control.

"What're you thinking about, Y/N?" He asks, you turn to face the blue sky again, sighing loudly.

"You, and how your eyes shine in the sunlight." You smile, your eyes getting dreamy. "Your beautiful hair, I just wanna run my hands through it, and your lips I just wan- oh god," You laugh, covering your face with your hands to cover your blush. "Forget that last part."

"No can do," He smiles, rolling over and ending up over you, held aloft by his strong arms. "What about my lips?"

"Diiiick, come on," You groan, blushing harder, trying to keep your gaze off him.

"Y/N!" He whined, his hand lightly cupping your cheek so you're forced to look at him. He bit his lip, blue eyes absorbing you.

"We're in public, you know." You say, trying to push him off, of course, to no avail. He was built like a rock.

"Y/N, I'm not going to kiss you if you don't want me to." He said, smiling at you.

"W-what- n-no I never said kiss I-I just meant- well... I dunno, you make me nervous!" You sigh in frustration. Your words just couldn't seem to line up correctly. You blush, a smile still tugging at your lips, Dick nods and leans down to kiss the tip of your nose.

"Does that do?" He asks, smiling hopefully. You roll your eyes at how much of a gentleman he was, you smile mischievously at him before cupping his jaw and pulling him to your lips.

Your stomach felt like a star blew up in it as electricity ran through your veins. His lips were soft and warm and melded perfectly with yours. He pulled away, looking at you with a shocked look. "Woah," His shock fades to a smirk.

"C'mere." You grin as you pull him back, his lips connecting back with yours. You were kissing Dick Grayson and it was a feeling you never wanted to get rid of.

__ugh that was short oops__

-_Jason Todd_-

Your tongue peeked out of you mouth as you texted rapidly to your best friend, gossiping about the new band that you liked, they were coming on tour soon! Though it was unlikely they'd go to Gotham for fear of their lives. But you could manage to travel.