Meet a Robin

Ages cause if you use canon ages, kinda awkward (damian lmao)

Dick: 27

Jason: 22

Tim: 19

Dami: 16

This isn't very edited tbh, so apologies for failed spelling and grammar. 

-- I've never really written a reader x character thing. Let's see how this goes. --

Meet a Robin

-_Dick Grayson_-

It was another dark and rainy day in Gotham, nothing surprising. Maybe a bit surprising that the city wasn't trying to be blown up for about a week now. You ducked into the little coffee shop, you visited there often, they really had the best drinks you've ever tasted. You smiled lightly as you were hit by the homey scent of the place. It was a small little dimly lit shop that always smelled ,of fresh baked goods and coffee. You walked up to the counter, smiling as you recognized your friend standing at the cashier. "Hey, (Y/N)! How have you been?"

"I've been okay, what about you?" You ask, they shrugged. "I'll take that as an okay."

"Yeah, boring mostly," they sigh, "I mean, as boring as living in Gotham can get. My mom wants me to move back to Colorado with her, says it's much safer."

"Are you gonna do it?" You question, noticing someone line up behind you. "Oh, and I'll have the usual."

They laughed and put it in the computer, ringing up your amount. "$3.45, best friend coupon. And I dunno, I don't want to move back there but I'm also weary of staying in Gotham."

"Ha, thanks (B/F/N). I understand that. Maybe we can catch up over lunch as you have more people to help." You smile, stepping back and almost running into the boy behind you. You step back, stammering an apology as you hadn't noticed he'd been so close. He took a step back, his hands reaching out to help you regain your balance.

"Oh sorry miss!" He said quickly, his blue eyes gleamed with a hint of worry. You stared into them, almost getting lost in how beautiful they were.

"N-no, I'm sorry!" You rushed your words, blushing. He was really attractive, with a strong but lean build and messy black hair and those sparkling blue eyes. You quickly step out of the way and hurry off to a table to wait for your drink as mystery boy spares a glance at you then orders.

You sit there quietly, your friend running out and giving you your drink chatting a bit before going back to their job. You glance down at your phone, scrolling through your favorite social media. When someone sat down in front of you. You thought it was your friend immediately, joking, "Aren't you supposed to be working?"

"Actually no," the man laughed, you glanced up startled.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry." You smiled apologetically. You locked eyes with his intense blue ones. "Oh, you're the guy I almost knocked over!"

"I believe I actually stood too close and knocked you over, heh, sorry," he shrugged shyly. "Sorry about that by the way."

"It's okay," you laughed, scratching the back of your neck. "What's your name?"

"Richard, but uh, you can call me Dick really, everyone does." He grinned, holding out his hand, you shook it.

"I'm (Y/N), it's nice to meet you."

-_Jason Todd_-

Of course you were stuck walking the gloomy streets of Gotham later at night. You groaned as you shouldered your bag. You were slightly paranoid even though it had been a pretty quiet walk so far. You jumped as you heard slow footsteps from the alley to your right, your paranoia spiked and you reached for the knife in your pocket. Just in case.