Chapter 13

Heyyyyyy......ahahahaha......sorry for not updating?

*Wattpadians raise pitchforks and torches.*

Umm....before you kill me, here's the chapter!

*I run away in terror.*

BEWARE! THIS CHAPTER GETS A LITTLE GRAPHIC AND YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA HATE ME AT THE END OF THIS! BUT TRUST ME! I HAVE A PLAN!

-------------------

"Wakey wakey boo," a gentle voice called, "C'mon now, time to get up."

My eyes fluttered open, and I was met with the kind gaze of the Luna of the Black Wolf Pack.

"Time to get up hon," she called, as though she was waking up a child.

I growled powerfully at her, making her curvy form step back. Her grey eyes filled with fear as she gazed upon me.

"D-don't growl at me!" she stuttered, "I am a Luna!"

"So? You're not my Luna, therefore you hold no power over me," I snarled.

I felt a pounding headache begin as tears spilled out and ran down her milky white skin.

She's weak. I told Naull. We can easily take her down.

She is weak indeed, but we can't escape yet. We need more information about our old pack and their weaknesses. she replied patiently.

But we've been locked up in this dreadful cell for days! I can't stand it anymore!

Deal with it.

I sighed and returned my attention to the Luna.

I watched as she hurried out of the prison, calling hysterically for her Alpha.

I rolled my eyes and lay back down on the cement floor. I covered my eyes with my arm and awaited my punishment for disrespecting the Luna.

I lay there for only moments until I heard the blood curling roar of the Alpha.

I sighed and continued to stay in my own little world of darkness.

I snapped my attention back to reality when the door to my cell was ripped off it's hinges. I uncovered my eyes and sat up. I gazed at the powerful Alpha with an indifferent expression.

His eyes were coal black and held pure hatred for me. His bald head glistened in the bad lighting of the prison. He had a chubby face and thin pink lips. There was no facial hair to be found on his smooth jaw.

I watched with amusement as he attempted to intimidate me by towering over me and growling.

I raised an eyebrow as I took in his physique. A slight beer belly was protruding, his limbs were covered in brown hair. His shirt had stains of all kind and his belt was barely keeping up his pants.

He took a threatening step forward and I tried my hardest to stifle back my laugh. Slowly he pulled out a syringe full of the most deadly poison known to werewolves.