-chapter one-

my prince

my prince

to Harley. He was her everything. She lived for him, would die for him. Everything she did was for him. To her, he was the only person in her cruel world to every mean anything. Some might call her crazy but all she really was, was in love. Madly in love. Some pitied her, some feared her, some even adored her.

She would give up anything in the world if it meant that she was able to see him happy, with a huge smile adorned on his pale handsome face.

Call her crazy, but there isn't one thing she wouldn't do for her lover.

When she was with him. Harley felt alive, she felt free. As if nothing could harm or ruin their moments together. Not even the knight and shining armor who watches, and protects Gotham city.

She trusted him, beyond the point that anyone should trust another human. He could lie to her face and she would still continue to trust him. Not once has her trust for him ever changed. It would always and forever will remain the same.

Harley was loyal to her green haired man. She did anything and everything he asked her to do. If he asked her for something, she would stop at nothing to get it. If it meant sacrificing her very own life, so be it. It didn't matter how difficult it would be to achieve it. She would do it, without hesitation and no questions asked.

She gave him the world. Everything she had to offer.

Looking back,
Harley now come to terms that
maybe she should've listened to everyone else around her. when they told her he was no good for her. that she was someone he could replace. that she was never needed. that no matter what happens, he doesn't need her to live.

if only she had listened. she probably wouldn't be sitting alone. in a dark room. writing out a story. a tragic love story , her tragic love story. 
hers and his.

"below the sky"
where you are about to know what it feels like to be madly in love with someone.
someone who doesn't need you.
someone who can live without you.
where as you, cannot.

this is their story.