Chapter 20 Severus POV

As I was petting Rosalina I noticed she fell asleep. All of a sudden she just started kicking and whimpering. Tried to wake her up but nothing worked. Then she bit me. It hurt but not to much. I was getting worried because she wouldn't wake up. Then she changed back to her normal form. Now I was really worried. She wouldn't wake up, she is crying, she is kicking, and I didn't know what to do. I pulled her close and ran my hand through her hair and whispered in her ear 'it is ok I am here it is ok I've got you' repeatedly. She woke up with a startle. As soon as she woke up she just cried more. I pulled her close and wrapped her in a hug.
   "It's ok. It was just a dream. It's ok. I've got you", I whispered in her ear as she clung to me.
   "I- I- I- It w-was t-t-terrible", she said stuttering with her voice wavering.
   "Shhhh. Hush. It is ok", I said, "it was just a dream." She cried into my shoulder for awhile longer until she wrapped her arms around my sides and felt a warm spot on the side of my chest. She backed up and saw that she bit me and that I was still bleeding. She covered her mouth in shock.
"It is ok. I am fine", I reassured her. She cuddled up in my lap and rested her head on my chest and covered herself with my robes to where you could only see part of her face. It was about 10pm so I put down my book and wrapped an arm around her and fell asleep. But then she started crying and kicking and talking in her sleep and calling my name to save her from something. I tried to wake her up but she just wouldn't.

Ok you are about to find out what is going on.